TARGET BULLETS ARE NOT HUNTING BULLETS!

Here is a real deep question that I'm really curious about. So target bullets leave to much bloodshot and cause to much tissue damage while also not penetrating deep enough, and monos penetrate much further while causing less tissue damage.

Does it work out to be the exact same amount of
"Wasted meat" just shaped differently? 🤔

Here is a real deep question that I'm really curious about. So target bullets leave to much bloodshot and cause to much tissue damage while also not penetrating deep enough, and monos penetrate much further while causing less tissue damage.

Quit trying to make a logical argument to counteract an irrational belief. Shoot them behind the shoulder and you have zero meat loss. There, done. Next illogical argument?

With equal velocities and similar impact points, the mono will generally (nothing is absolute) cause less tissue damage and less blood shot meat!

The key, major difference is on a large (yes even large Whitetails do exist) a mono (again nothing is absolute) can get to the vitals of "said deer" from virtually any angle….even if the much maligned "Texas Heart Shot" is applied!

So to better answer your question…… NO, but again nothing is an absolute! Strange things do indeed happen! memtb

Quit trying to make a logical argument to counteract an irrational belief. Shoot them behind the shoulder and you have zero meat loss. There, done. Next illogical argument?

Correct….. Again! I'm very glad that all of the game that you hunt/shoot are so ready to comply by offering the perfect broadside shot! Speaking of an illogical comment!

Those are deer, elk, moose, bear, ect., that I'd like to hunt! memtb

I just wanna say I love these threads! I'm gonna break all the rules this next season and shoot a target bullet out of a 6mm at elk.
6UM?

I'm going the opposite direction. 300 Norma improved, but with a target bullet.

Let's just hope there's at least a little edible meat left for me to pack out.

I just wanna say I love these threads! I'm gonna break all the rules this next season and shoot a target bullet out of a 6mm at elk.

IMG_4309.gif

With equal velocities and similar impact points, the mono will generally (nothing is absolute) cause less tissue damage and less blood shot meat!

The key, major difference is on a large (yes even large Whitetails do exist) a mono (again nothing is absolute) can get to the vitals of "said deer" from virtually any angle….even if the much maligned "Texas Heart Shot" is applied!

So to better answer your question…… NO, but again nothing is an absolute! Strange things do indeed happen! memtb
Your whole argument is meat loss, now you're shooting them in the ***?

Recent Posts