Talk to me about rings...

I really like aluminum Mark 4 rings, I have 3 sets of them.
With 20moa Of cant and a 34mm scope it's unlikely a concern but Burris xtr signature rings with the changeable inserts are quite light and super convenient if you need to change the scope angle

I am a Burris Signature Zee rings fan. I have them on all of my rifles, including a Browning A Bolt Left hand in 338 Winchester Magnum my go to hunting rifle. Work great align perfectly and are adjustable for height (limited).

I am a Burris Signature Zee rings fan. I have them on all of my rifles, including a Browning A Bolt Left hand in 338 Winchester Magnum my go to hunting rifle. Work great align perfectly and are adjustable for height (limited).

You couldn't give me any other ring. Before the scope is mounted I turn the turrets to where I would like to be when sighted it, and then I use the inserts to position my scope to where it is as close to sighted in as possible, then use the scope's internal adjustments to do the final sight in. I end up with my windage turret centered or very close to it, and my elevation turret just a few MOA above rock bottom, which means I have almost all of the internal elevation available for shooting at very long range.

I also love how the inserts protect the finish of the scope.

I like Warne for a cost to quality standpoint and Xtreme Hardcore Gear with built in bubble level.

I have used warne, leupold, nightforce ul, seekins and a few others. Now days all I use is seekins. I do not like the nut on the side of the nightforce, other than that the are my second choice.

Not sure you have gotten an answer to your question. And I probably won't give you one either. But here goes. I have used most of the rings listed above and they are all good rings, some people prefer one over the other for personal reasons but they will all do the job and probably won't notice one being tougher than the other. My advice for what it's worth (about 1cent) is, if you drop, knock over your rifle, a horse goes down on your rifle and scope or any other accident that us hunters and shooters can encounter, you probably should check your zero. But as far as standing up to mag. calibers etc, if mounted correctly they will meet your needs. Good luck with your decision, have fun and shoot straight.

Of your 3 choices I would go with NF UL and I have owned all 3. ARC rings are the best I've ever owned though.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.