sub moa accuracy of plain factory rifles stock

And I opted out to go see this in person . They didn't have it there last year I was bummed out . I think this is the sweetest looking car I have ever seen . That new mustang is sharp too . 2017 Ford GT - 2015 Detroit Auto Show - YouTube

It's insane... Too bad it has a sissy motor in it... Real muscle cars deserve ateast 8 cylinders. Other than the Cummins, 6 cylinders are for ricers and sissys.

It's insane... Too bad it has a sissy motor in it... Real muscle cars deserve ateast 8 cylinders. Other than the Cummins, 6 cylinders are for ricers and sissys.

I would never get a muscle car with anything less than a 8 cylinder. That to me makes no sense. If im going to get something like that im goin all the way. Id love to get my hands on a camaro....
but i guess for now I have to settle with my eclipse gt :(

I would never get a muscle car with anything less than a 8 cylinder. That to me makes no sense. If im going to get something like that im goin all the way. Id love to get my hands on a camaro....
but i guess for now I have to settle with my eclipse gt :(

I had a Z28....Camaros are overrated. If you go Chevy, go Vette. If not, you will spend more than a Vette to make it compare to the Vette. But it will never be. Trust me.

770 Remington , targets are shown at the end of the video . you guys can think what you will. I have seen one shoot just like this myself . Not saying go run and buy one and head off to a match , don't get me wrong . They have the worst action travel I think on the market . Here it is =

Last edited by a moderator:
If you put a space between the = sign, and the letter "h", and also remove the letter "s" in "https", then it will post the video, and not just the link.

and you elected yourself to speak for everyone her. Sounds like a high school kid. Yup my z06 vette is a slug. 12 flat quarter and a 185mph top end. One of your high school buddys have a car they wana run up here.:D Bring a your wallet im sure theres a few more then me in even our small vette club that will take your money. Or you can just keep talking for the whole forum. Until then or at least till you grow up ill let you have this thread and you can get the last word in
nobody here wants to hear your essay in defense of your corvette either .

:rolleyes: . Well go enjoy some wine with your buddy's at the vette club then . Ill just go hang out with my high school buddy's like you assume . My friend has a twin turbo mustang you want to run that . probably not .

Here is a Stock Camaro beating a Stock vette in the 1/4 mile et noted a :47 seconds in the video . it says winner but the win is not to the vette in 1/4 mine . And theres some other cars also . my whole point was a 55 k car vs a 55 k car can be just as fast and not have a big fancy name on it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a Stock Camaro beating a Stock vette in the 1/4 mile et noted a :47 seconds in the video . it says winner but the win is not to the vette in 1/4 mine . And theres some other cars also . my whole point was a 55 k car vs a 55 k car can be just as fast and not have a big fancy name on it . Chevrolet Corvette Stingray vs Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 vs BMW M6 vs Jaguar F-Type R - YouTube

They're just so **** ugly though... Chevy really did a bad job of modern-retro on the Camaro, IMO.

I have a Mustang, but I don't like Fords... I know, sounds weird. But they truly did a MUCH better job at the retro effect on the 2011-2015 Mustangs. Anyone who knows the old cars will have to admit that. The Challenger is next closest. The new Charger should have been aborted.

Just my opinion...

sorry to get off on cars. mine is a 2005 Z71 suburban. no turbo nothing. i little lift and off road mich. envious.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions , I am not a ford guy cant stand working on them, they are goofy about stuff if you ask me its like they purposely make them harder to work on lightbulb. I do appreciate a Sharp mustang though . Challenger is nice too that's for sure .