sub moa accuracy of plain factory rifles stock

I guess we will see if he actually does post some pictures . I was going to post some pictures but its a real hassle on this site and clearly not worth my time to set it all up lol

my niece is in college. she drives a worn out dodge neon. wonder how it would fair racing against a camaro or corvette?

Well apparently nothing can beat a Corvette but it may give that Camaro a run for the money . That neon may need a 20 moa mount and some good glass to keep up though . Probably a fancy McMillan seat or something , Schmidt and Bender wheels and pacmor tires I hear is a good combo with some Surgeon Cylinder heads custom hand lapped up .....LOL :rolleyes:

Well apparently nothing can beat a Corvette but it may give that Camaro a run for the money . That neon may need a 20 moa mount and some good glass to keep up though . Probably a fancy McMillan seat or something , Schmidt and Bender wheels and pacmor tires I hear is a good combo with some Surgeon Cylinder heads custom hand lapped up .....LOL :rolleyes:

And every Corvette guy WANTS to forget about this car that costs 1/2 as much... My car... 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 Track Pack. The most underrated of them all, with the best power-to-weight ratio of them all. :D

If you doubt my facts, go drive one. And when I say drive one, I mean start ripping through the gear from 40-160. The cars don't even begin to come alive until you hit 4,000 RPM's. From 4-8K is like a rocket sled. They were built for mid-to-top end performance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnaWe0X1vOY[/ame]

The neon action like to run wet just like the ar platform lol . But on a serious note who will cut metric threads on a barrel . I believe Hart will .? How does a Hart stand next to other popular names for quality, life , accuracy , and alloys used ? = for a mild custom long range around 1'' or slightly less od bull barrel .

But the vette guy will say it was a bad driver lol. my friend has a 2014 mustang with whatever new engine ford did and I thought it ran quite well for the cost of a mustang vs others . like it gets it on Purdy darn good . Who knows what it runs like now his last went low 9's in the 1/4 after he threw wads of cash at it , but that's how it goes . He had another before that that went high 8's 1/4 but it wasn't much of a street car though lol.

But the vette guy will say it was a bad driver lol. my friend has a 2014 mustang with whatever new engine ford did and I thought it ran quite well for the cost of a mustang vs others . like it gets it on Purdy darn good . Who knows what it runs like now his last went low 9's in the 1/4 after he threw wads of cash at it , but that's how it goes . He had another before that that went high 8's 1/4 but it wasn't much of a street car though lol.

If I decide to keep mine, when it gets paid off, I'm taking it down to Boca Raton, FL to Blow-By Racing. There they will commence installing their "Annihilator" package. Which includes twin ball-bearing 62mm Turbonetics turbos, twin intercoolers, 95lb/hr injectors, and lots of other goodies. Guaranteed 1,250 rwhp. Approximate cost... $20,000.

$35K for base GT Track Pack + $20K for Annihilator package = 1,250 rwhp guaranteed.

$75K for Shelby GT500 = 770 bhp (not rwhp)

You do the math which one is the better deal. :D

my niece is in college. she drives a worn out dodge neon. wonder how it would fair racing against a camaro or corvette?

her old neon can't beat a camaro or corvette even if you put a 17 year old male in it after 2 cans of red bull.

Mud- what color is it?? sound like a Lot of car!!

It's like a metallic carbon gray color. It's a factory color. Really sharp looking. Looks almost black at night, but looks silvery in the sunlight.

That video wasn't of my car, and those twin turbos aren't on mine either... Right now I'm just trying to pay the dang thing off. I'm only 2 years in, and I LOVE the way the 2015 cars look, so I might trade up for my exact car, but in a 2015 model. The back-ends of the 2015 cars look like a Bentley Continental GT Speed. And I would love to have one of those cars. Not for any type of prowess, but because I've always wanted one. I'm not a flashy guy who buys things to impress others...I love impressing myself. :D

And I opted out to go see this in person . They didn't have it there last year I was bummed out . I think this is the sweetest looking car I have ever seen . That new mustang is sharp too .

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts