Strelok Banned in USA

This experience has been quite the "eye opener" as to how much control "big brother" has over what I thought belonged to me.
Apparently nothing on "my" phone or any other device with an internet connection capability is safe or secure. Backing up to the cloud is unwise and no longer useful. I do not trust phones and other devices to keep their data to themselves even with wifi, digital data, bluetooth and automatic updates turned off.
I am now trying to find the APK for "my" other important apps and keep them stored in a safe place that will never be exposed to the internet.
Have I turned into a paranoid nut?
Sometimes government agents really are secretly messing with your phone!

Just download the Strelok APK file and install it. Easy Peasy
Apparently not easy peasy for this ol' fart.
I cannot figure it out.
I lost many years of data for multiple cartridges and rifles.

Anybody care to help out? I sure would like to have Strelok again, even though I would have to re populate it all.

This is for a Iphone 14 Pro. My Iphone 13 battery shot craps after 14 months of ownership.

Regards...

If this has been posted, my apologies.
I recently saw Strelock available on Amazon for about 12 bucks or so.
I make no claims on being the "go to guy" with this app, but it has served me quite well with everything from 22 rimfire to subsonic 300 blackout to all my centerfire needs. There's certainly a good chance for more advanced apps out there, but I'm still learning all this apps capabilities. So...for me...what's the point.
Not on Amazon now.🥴