Strelok Banned in USA

@manitou Did you use the back up data function in Strelok?
No sir. I wasn't even aware of it.
My Iphone 13 shot craps, I traded it for a 14 without giving Strelok a thought. I knew it had been banned but forgot about the issue when I went in to get my phone issue resolved.

Heart breaking.

How is this done? I'm not sure if I've done this step or not
It is under settings in Strelok.

Screenshot_20230716-120255.png

I got a new phone and transferred my data and my app still works fine. Maybe 3 months ago.
The AT&T store transferred all my data to my new phone also. But all I checked was for the app icons before leaving the store and the Strelok icon transferred, but nothing else of the app did.

So my iPhone 11 is about crapped out, the charging port is loose and won't always charge. I've taken photo snapshots of the data for all my loads, in the likely case the Strelok pro data won't transfer over to the new iPhone. Anything else I can do? If I lose Strelok, I guess I'll use the Hornady app until I can get Strelok back someday.

I got a new phone and lost all my strelok data. Went to chairgun app. **** near the same as strelok. But had to imput all my data for my rifles.

I switched to AB and I am very happy with it. I probably won't pay for Strelok again if it ever becomes available.

Well I recently started using the Geo Ballistics app. when I saw all this happening awhile back.
It was suggested to me by a well known hi ranking f-class competitor at a range I belong to.
The app has some great features for hunting and other disciplines. I don't use it as much as I would like but there are videos out there to watch.
Hope this help some of y'all.

So my iPhone 11 is about crapped out, the charging port is loose and won't always charge. I've taken photo snapshots of the data for all my loads, in the likely case the Strelok pro data won't transfer over to the new iPhone. Anything else I can do? If I lose Strelok, I guess I'll use the Hornady app until I can get Strelok back.

Recent Posts