Strelok Banned in USA

bluedog69

I haven't used this app. But just saw this today on impact shooter on YouTube. I wonder if they(Russians) could have been gleaning location data etc or even more on users of the app.
Totally new story to me. Just wondering if you all on here knew more about it?

Here is a screenshot from his web page.

The app has been taken off of Apple and playstore so no more new downloads, currently no updates or support from strelok either.

The app will still work of you already have it.

Screenshot_20230501-042436_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Here is the article. It is more than one country. Feel sorry for Igor if he is an innocent victim of war.
I'm not sure how "innocent" Igor is, I heard rumors he modified his app to use for the Russian army's artillery, and the app's logo has always been the "red star"

I will hold out on passing judgement until i hear more facts.

I've used it since it's inception but glad to see no more updates as it was getting bloated.

So, what's a good replacement app for Strelok. I currently have Strelok, and like it, but sounds like I need to find another. Something not too complex or complicated, but one that supplies me with enough information.

I am sure that stopping American recreational shooters from using the app will cripple Putin's war effort. His troops will be demoralized to know our government deprives us just like theirs does to them. Yet at the same time we support and trade with those who buy Russian oil and sell Russians the goods they need to support the invasion. More virtue signalling. We keep dribbling in weapons and real people are dying as Ukraine's infrastructure is being destroyed to the tune of $Billions. I imagine we will pay for much of the rebuild while the politically connected get rich on bloated construction contracts. Give the Ukrainians what they need to win or step back. Maybe they should have never given up their nuclear arsenal and this may have never happened with peer level armed deterrence.

Recent Posts