Strelok Banned in USA

You can still find it as a 2nd party download APK

IMG_8318.png

I am sure that stopping American recreational shooters from using the app will cripple Putin's war effort. His troops will be demoralized to know our government deprives us just like theirs does to them. Yet at the same time we support and trade with those who buy Russian oil and sell Russians the goods they need to support the invasion. More virtue signalling. We keep dribbling in weapons and real people are dying as Ukraine's infrastructure is being destroyed to the tune of $Billions. I imagine we will pay for much of the rebuild while the politically connected get rich on bloated construction contracts. Give the Ukrainians what they need to win or step back. Maybe they should have never given up their nuclear arsenal and this may have never happened with peer level armed deterrence.
Only thing Slick Willy ever said he was sorry for. Not a word about smoking wet cigars in the oval office.

Strelok Pro disappeared from my phone. It is a new phone. I know that I downloaded Strelok Pro but had not yet set it up as I mostly use AB.
This is an interesting example of the power that Google has over our phones. Even a paid for app can disappear if they wish.
I wonder if there is a way to protect our phones from the domination of an all knowing, all seeing, all powerful Google screwing around with our phones. Remember: Your data is perfectly safe with Google. Google promises that they never sell our information. (they give it away to anyone who wants it)
I suspect that totally avoiding the internet is the only way to protect our phones.

In the near future Google will become our Artificial Intelligence powered ruler of the connected world. The only thing in doubt is who will be controlling Google.

From us "state.gov" webpageView attachment 460280
It's likely being used also by Ukrainian forces in their fight against their invaders. I've used StrelokPro for many years and I don't have the impression that Ivor is pro Putin in this invasion. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. But I think the StrelokPro is a simple to use, accurate ballistic calculator and I still have access to my existing app. If I lose it off my phone, I'll use something else until StrelokPro is hopefully back available.

Last edited: