starter rig for wife

PEEWEE69

Ok wife decided she wants to start shooting with me so I found a remington 700 lss in a 270 she liked so I bought any way basically gonna do a budget build for now in case she decides LR isn't her thing
Already have the rifle and scope need ring and base who makes a good budget set of rings and bases I ask because all I use is EGW ,Warne or Badger but don't want to spend over 150 for this build any suggestions are appreciated

Ok wife decided she wants to start shooting with me so I found a remington 700 lss in a 270 she liked so I bought any way basically gonna do a budget build for now in case she decides LR isn't her thing
Already have the rifle and scope need ring and base who makes a good budget set of rings and bases I ask because all I use is EGW ,Warne or Badger but don't want to spend over 150 for this build any suggestions are appreciated

EGW and Burris signature zee rings with offsets is quite the combination.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wcRAX5OLtJE?t=3[/ame]

EGW HD rail and TPS TSRW rings makes for a very good and very reasonably priced setup.

If you want to go cheaper probably the next best is plain ole Weaver/Leupold windage adjustable base and rings.

EGW HD 20-MOA base, TPS TSR Aluminum Picitinny 30mm rings. You'll come in under-budget. Very strong rings and bases, too.

Leupold rings and bases are great, and well under your budget. I use them on all my hunting rifles

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.