Some powder dropping, but why no projectiles?

I've been looking for Berger 80.5gr for about a month and haven't seen any drop. Some people are saying to back order them, but I don't know what site to back order from.

Midway normally lets you backorder, but they turned that off about 6months ago when nothing was dropping.

Been seeing alot of Hornady. .30cal 168's and alot of .22cal 55's. Saw some 6.5cal 123's as well. Bass pro, Mid South and Gun Deals had quite a few.

You may want to check Shooting Surplus. This week I was able to find some Barnes LRX 145 gr 7mm. These have been nonexistent for quite some time

Think I'm gonna need some more RL26. I only have about 3-4 lbs.
I might be able to find it at a shop in Mississippi , I will check their site and let you know , how much do you need ? They do not ship , I am in Spanish Fort , Alabama and will be heading to Lake Martin for a week in mid June and could go north and meet you someplace between your location and Dadeville , Alabama if I can get . The shop is only open on Wednesdays but I can pick it up for you next Wednesday . If you have friends or family close by , I would be happy to drop it off with them . If they have it I'll send my phone number to you and we will make a plan .

Thank you Sir , floyd

I did same for a member needing magpro in Oregon....i bought..he sent a check and I drove it 13 hours to the coast..from there he was willing to drive and get it.....hopefully he picked it up before fuel jumped.....
Cost me $500 round trip....
but...I got to see Mom......
hotel was $100 a nite...slept there twice..in my truck 4 nites..........
but...I got to see Mom...
I wore my mask..helped her with her puzzles...she doesnt remember I was there...
but....I got to see Mom...

Problem with bullets is some places allow backorders...Opticsplant is one of them and they are flat out lying to the customers. I placed an order on April 24th and the site said it should ship in 4-6 weeks. Two days ago I looked and now my order says expected to ship in September...Ok no big deal, I get it we are in a shortage however when you go to the actual product on their page it says expected to ship in 7-14 days. So people are buying them thinking they are getting them in 7-14 days but that will never happen based off the information of my order I placed over a month ago. I chatted with a rep and asked about that they said its all estimates I call them lies to make more sales.

So I think some of the issues is the backlog of regular stock orders from retailers along with the log jam of even more backorders from places that are ordering to cover the backorders too. Most places do not let you do that with powder.

We won't see any quantity of primers until fall. The ammo manufactures will be using every one they can get their hands on to produce ammo for the coming fall hunting seasons.

The big online stores are having a hard time getting bullets, I've had ELDM 6.5 CM on back order now since December. Every couple weeks, they send me an email saying; "Shipping soon" but thats been since December..... Primers are still the difficult one...

I backordered some Hornady .308 190gn Sub-Xs in October, and they just dropped 8 full months later. Still listed as a 3+ month backorder on the site.

I spoke with a rep from OTM this morning and he said they got a big order of Bergers in on Friday and by mid afternoon 98% was sold. We we lucky to have another member send us a link last night and got 600 Berger 338 300gr OTMs for $79 per hundred. Now that is the best price that I have seen from retailers. We had some members sell to us for less but that is our members. OTM also has LAPUA brass at real good prices. 338 Lapua for $260 per 100 - best price I have seen so far on retail. Also got a few hundred more 6mmBR and 6.5X284 Lapua brass. There are still some real good retailers out there that We will support. Primal Rights, Creedmor Sports, OTM and a few others. Midway is off our list forever.