Reloader 23 found some but no data

dgr416

I found some reloader 23 at good price but no data for it .I wanted to try it in 264 win mag or 300 win mag or 338 win mag .Its the first of this powder I have ever seen .

I found some reloader 23 at good price but no data for it .I wanted to try it in 264 win mag or 300 win mag or 338 win mag .Its the first of this powder I have ever seen .

I have data for it from the Sierra app, PM me with what bullets you are using and I'll send it to you, or you can download the Sierra Reloading App, its pretty complete.

Yea. You wont find 264 WM data on the Alliant site. But you can pick your bullet weight in the 7 Rem Mag load data and figure out where to start. They share the same case with slightly different shoulder geometry.

I bought 7 RM cases for a 264 WM when I had trouble finding 264 cases. FL size, trim = good to go.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts