Should I build a 7 Saum or 7-300 wsm?

For hunting...NEITHER !! Your shooting at a basketball sized kill zone on any big game NA animal so it's not benchrest shooting at all.. the good old fashion plain Jane ho-hum 7mm RM will handle it cheaper and with less anxiety !

The very first post from the OP states he has a "Tika WSM action" he's using so the "cheaper"statement goes out the window since he'd have to buy a new action. Quality 7mm RM brass isn't any cheaper either. Like brand for like brand it's the same.

The very first post from the OP states he has a "Tika WSM action" ... he'd have to buy a new action.
Not actually true. All Tikka actions are actually LAs. All you have to do is change the bolt stop and buy different magazines (he already has the mag bolt face).

With that said, I wouldn't go for 7RM because I don't like belted cases.

Still not cheaper 😜!

With the Tika, after you switch the bolt stop does it require a different bottom metal also or just a magazine?
Just a new magazine. The magazines are the same external dimensions; there's just a block/spacer in the "shorter" ones.

The last time I shot my 7WSM using Win brass it printed 1.4" @ 416yds. A forth shot doubled the group to 3". That's not bad for a hunting rifle.

71.5gr RE26 & Fed 215M under a 143gr Hammer bullet got 3,350 ft/sec. Rifle has a 25" Bartlein bbl.
That's a great group! Sounds like a shooter! Might need a 7WSM…🤔😂