Sendero 300 RUM; Shoot it, re-barrel it, or build new?

Yes, I totally agree that fast and flat sure helps.
I never thought I would attempt back track after owning many big bores for 20+ some odd years.
I sure scouted lots of cartrages from 6.5 to 270,,, but I just couldn't see my self with something less than 30cal.

I would never ever tell anyone what they should do, never have I been like that, nor will I go down that path.

The main reason for to reduces caliber is stated as above.
Age was my main main factor.
Yes my mind drifts back the the three 30 cal magnums, 338's, 375.

I sometimes miss those days as my mind says yes and the old body says no. Ha.

I was lucky to of found BDC retrical optics. Very lucky indeed.

The big bore days were awesome. Lots Tang down range.

Today I'm on top of the world with range in all directions,,, I only hope that those few seconds allow me to put the new idea of lesser together.

The puzzles in life make it Intresting. Purhaps this "could" be the reasons each of us choose what works best.

Keep us up todate on the happenings as it adds value to goods times for all.

Western Canada Don as I only hope I don't get nothing. LOL.
That's a Western thing.

I've got a box of brass from Remington ammunition. It measures from .014 to .015

I just received 50 cases of Remington brass from their reloading stock. It measures .015 to .016
Nosler brass will be a hell of a lot more consistent...In every way. Weight, thickness, necks, prep, chamfered, deburred, polished, etc... It's just all-around better brass, IMO.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.