Sciatica🤬🤬🤬😅🤬

Been thinking about getting a teeter but have heard mixed results.Still on the fence
I bought a 125 dollar inversion table on eBay new best money I ever spent haven't been to the chiropractor since the one thing is don't ever hang straight up and down stay at 45 degrees or less if you need to starting out everyone that has used mine owns one now. David

My back is starting to hurt just reading this thread. I had a compression fracture (telephone poles on a car door is rough on the body) when I was a senior in high school. The surgeon fused 3 of my lumbar vertebrae. The back is strange system. I can do heavy work and may get a little sore, but pick up a pencil on the floor and it will hit me like a ton of bricks. Time and rest seems to be the only thing that works to reduce the pain. I hope it gets better soon.

We'll…since we sharing,
1997. C4,5,6,7. They are no more. All one big mass of pelvis bone and bailing wire now. So c1,2&3 are all the "neck" I have left. Wasn't supposed to live. Definitely not supposed to walk. Wore a halo for 6 months. Here we are 25 years later. I still function better than most. If a person doesn't see the gaping scar down my neck, they have no idea. Probably have 95 percent range of motion in my neck. I can still shoot squirrels in the top of a tree!
Only one explanation. Only one reason.
The Lord had a purpose for me to live on. I just hope when my purpose is revealed, I perform His task in a way that gives Him the glory.
We all ask for blessings on a regular basis, let us not forget to give Him thanks and show appreciation for the multitudes He's already bestowed upon us.

I had an anterior/posterior fusion from L1-S1 and at the same time I met a guy worse than me.
We kept in touch and he was doing bad as I was improving so he asked the doctor if any help was left and the doctor said that the last chance option was to cut a nerve and he jumped on it and had it done.1 year later he had lost all bladder control an many other horrible problems.
I just live with mine with prescription pain patches and muscle relaxers. I hate oxycontin and other hard drugs.
Life has began being a game,some days you win and most days you loose.
Do the best you can Muddyboots and don't give up the reasons to get up each morning.
Edit:Like Jessej said be sure to thank our creator for the good days.

I hope everyone sharing in this thread gets whatever relief they need to have a good life. There are lots of LRH folks that have OMG back problems and I cannot fathom how each day must be and pray you all. Sciatica pain is severe but temporary so I am thankful for that. FYI I have had several LRH reach out to me to offer more suggestions and or recommendations. This is what makes LRH special to me.

What is RFA?
Radiofrequency Ablation........They use high frequency pulses to cause heat lesions on the nerves to block pain transmission.