Sciatica🤬🤬🤬😅🤬

My entire back is screwed....
Find yourself not wanting to move because it hurts..but not moving also forces you to use your muscles to control 'every possible bump'.....I know it exactly..

I found my only solution was to tolerate a little pain...and jump on a riding mower and bounce around the yard....just relax..let the bumpy yard bounce those joints around..helped me tremendously...
(or was it smoke the joints and ride)ha)..

I have had the series of 8 shots up and down the spine..didn't help..drugs didn't help........
Exercise by stretching and relaxing...but bouncing around on the mower worked best.......then(after divorce) I started riding a mtn bike on pavement..a few miles at a time...You'll be amazed...
Just short of 4 years riding bicycles....2928 miles.....I will hit 3000 before end of the month of may....

Had it last year and MRI showed ruptured disc. Subsequent surgery followed, but left me in a footdrop condition. Went to a neurologist to determine severity of the damage. Severe nerve damage was the prognosis. I doubt it will ever improve, but with an AFO for the footdrop walking is manageable. The good thing the sciatic pain is gone, however I am still having pain to a much lesser degree. Probably will have to live with it. Anyway, do whatever you can to avoid surgery because there is a BIG risk. Good luck.

The 2 exercises that have always helped are the piriformis stretch and one I call the "baby squat". You squat using a "pole" like basement so your heels are still in ground. Really helps opening lower back.

I mowed for 3 hours yesterday and when I got off my Kubota tractor, leg pain so bad, kind of "fell" so I pushed into loader frame. Now my right palm is so bruised cannot put any pressure on it. I did some "self heal" by putting cold on palm using a very cold green bottle. In fact a couple green bottles seemed to help palm.

The other usual stretches but no relief that is measurable by me or by my wife😂.!

BTW I have a Teeter for Stenosis but that's not helping. Doing heat cold therapy also.

I suggested to wife some retail therapy prob would work but deaf ears.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the teeter hang up table. Or the redneck equivalent
( gettin your huntin buddy to pick you up by your feet with the tractor front end loader)
At 6'4", have to be serious loader for lift distance and unfortunately prob weight! Just don't suggest to wife.

Maybe like this?
5A3C206D-7AD1-4E2E-97F0-4A661D9D2A4E.jpeg