Sciatica🤬🤬🤬😅🤬

In CBD there isn't suppose to be any THC. That's not always the case since hemp can contain THC. That's why it's important to get it from a reliable source. But in any case I'm not apposed to CBD treatments. It really seems to help with pain, dealing with chemotherapy, and seizures. So if it's helping I'm glad. Just making a joke about Taco bell, although I could use a burrito Supreme!
I am afraid to take any of this stuff even though some folks are getting great results. We have a 0 tolerance, and random drug testing. I have been told some of these products can cause you to fail one. I cannot afford to take the chance.

I take the broad spectrum which has 0% THC. The full spectrum there's a slight chance of THC. Orange Dust, I get tested and what I take is THC free. I'm not even high but for some reason I'm hungry for Taco Bell! lol

My entire back is screwed....
Find yourself not wanting to move because it hurts..but not moving also forces you to use your muscles to control 'every possible bump'.....I know it exactly..

I found my only solution was to tolerate a little pain...and jump on a riding mower and bounce around the yard....just relax..let the bumpy yard bounce those joints around..helped me tremendously...
(or was it smoke the joints and ride)ha)..

I have had the series of 8 shots up and down the spine..didn't help..drugs didn't help........
Exercise by stretching and relaxing...but bouncing around on the mower worked best.......then(after divorce) I started riding a mtn bike on pavement..a few miles at a time...You'll be amazed...
Just short of 4 years riding bicycles....2928 miles.....I will hit 3000 before end of the month of may....
All good tips. And stretching right after you finish exercising while the muscles and joints are warmed up probably gets you the most bang fo teh buck. Less likely to pull a muscle and more likely to actually stretch it.... I also stretch 5-10 minutes before going to bed. I swear there's nothing, except maybe whiskey, that helps improve my sleep.