Sciatica🤬🤬🤬😅🤬

Fill us in on this stuff. Brand, dosage and etc.
I am using the brand Sun Med of what's called oil tinctures but they have gummy's, water soluble, vaping and a topical cream. I would search locally for a reputable CBD store and stay away from convenience store stuff so you know it's quality product and they will explain what would work best for you along with dosage. I have been taking a dose at night and in the morning before work and it's helped cut my aches and pains in half. My wife is using a topical cream on her arthritic knee and has seen improvement. I would recommend anyone with moderate pain to give it a try.

When you are in REAL pain you think you are the only one vomiting from the level of pain but now I see many go through this too.
God bless you all and I sure hope you get relief.
Old Rooster
Hope you get some relief. I'll go ahead and apologize for the people that eventually don't believe you and are no longer your friends because they quit talking to you.

The pain is all encompassing. From the time you wake up until the time you fall "asleep".

I know people that has never had a bad accident and still have back problems so I asked a back doctor why this happens?
He said when we all walked on 4 legs our backs were fine and when we evolved we started walking on 2 legs the problems began.
I said I was a descendant of Adam and Eve and sorry about your side of the family.Then I asked another back doctor the same question and he said CONCRETE!When we started walking on concrete the floor don't have any give like the ground we walk on and every step we damage our backs a little at a time.
So stay off concrete if possible and walk outdoors on ground,kinda like hunting!So Muddyboots when you go hunting you are doing your body a favor,at least that is what I tell my wife.

The exercised plus the prednisone really worked like a charm. So far, about 75% as long as I don't do something stupid.

Concrete interesting comment. I can last about 15 minutes on concrete before everything is fired up. And yes, walking on earth doesn't seem to bother me too much. Hard surfaces are brutal all the time. Like most who have stenosis, just got to tough it out as long as you can.

Fill us in on this stuff. Brand, dosage and etc.
I use the Full Spectrum, I bought the Gel Tabs on Amazon and put 10 drops in each Gel Tab and take one when I wake up and right before bed, it does not have the psychotic ingredients associated with Cannabis so there is no high or foggy brain, unless I have had it naturally all my life;)

Attachments

• CBD Melting Leaf.png
    CBD Melting Leaf.png
    919.4 KB · Views: 17
I have a contraption Bed, Bath, and Beyond sells called "Back to Life". It slowly stretches and massages your back into place. Helps, especially with muscle relaxers. I quit taking Prednazone, can't even spell it right. It seems like after taking it, it comes back worse than ever. Take Dexamethazone, can't spell it either, but it works better for me without the side effects.

Exactly, but if memory serves I paid about 1/2 that several years ago and thought it was expensive. My wife and I both use it when we have trouble. You lay on a mat with your butt up against it, and the back of your knees on the uprights. Turn it on and it pulls and tuggs your back. After 15min you just want to lay there like after a good massage. Don't want to get up, but someone will be in the background hollering "My Turn" My wife has scoliosis, and it has worked wonders for her kinked back. It is adjustable for different heights. YMMV but it has helped both of us. One thing is for sure: when your back hurts you will try ANYTHING for relief. Or at least I will.

My thanks to cantfixstupid and steves1911 for their suggestion of CBD oil. I've only been taking it for a couple days and I am a believer! It may definitely help some that are having light to moderate pain. By the sounds of it some definitely need prescription pain meds.
Yo quiero Taco Bell?
Glad it's helping!
taco bell 90s GIF

Here is another tip a Dr gave me. If you have bucket seats, adjust them so the front of the seat is lower than the back. It will feel weird and uncomfortable at first, but will help save your back somehow. He says everything we do to our backs is cumulative, and we spend a lot of time in the car. I have done this also for several years. Don't know if it helps or not but neither of us have near the trouble we used too.

Actually there's no THC in the oil that I'm taking. I'm assuming you thought that with the Taco Bell snip. THC still illegal here unless you get a prescription card but I am subject to urine tests where I work so no THC for me!
In CBD there isn't suppose to be any THC. That's not always the case since hemp can contain THC. That's why it's important to get it from a reliable source. But in any case I'm not apposed to CBD treatments. It really seems to help with pain, dealing with chemotherapy, and seizures. So if it's helping I'm glad. Just making a joke about Taco bell, although I could use a burrito Supreme!