Ridiculous questions.

I've learned too much info to describe. Doesn't take long to weed through garbage.
My mentors are succinct. Brevity. Non-judgmental. I pay very specific attention to them. Brass. Powders. Bullets. Regardless of the minuscule virus that we have.
I have an opinion. " the gives a s__t moment.
I blew up the range with rifles in never hunt with. This forum is for Riflemen. I don't need an excuse to research and acquire another Rifle. Hell. I live for it. Logically, For. Me ……. I have custom 30/06. Even here in Kaliphornia. A .308. Compact. Know what I hunt with ? A Remington 788 in 6mm Rem. Still looking for the next build. Feet and powder dry. See you out there.
Have one opinion There's no since in putting a powder hungry cartridge in a barrel that's too short. No logic there or science.
Best wishes.
maybe I'm tha dumbest here.. because read in English being fluent in italian and french. is hard for me but..... a part to say to you welcome here.. is a ensure for us if u behave...

what is your question .? do u want to know if we are all passionate like u ?
if we hunt sometimes? if we just share tricks and advises.?
if we judge u for your choices?

SORRY IF I ASK BUT HONESTLY with my .. lover knowledge of English language limiting it at the " basical" speaking.. could u be more clear? grazie mille Nicandro

Whew! I made it through 7 pages of Ridiculous everything; am I still in the running for the free brick of primers? This was a competition, wasn't it? Time for bed. Just drop my primers off after church tomorrow. Nighty night, y'all!
I just got to page 7 and there's 8 now. 🙄
Hi Danny.

maybe I'm tha dumbest here.. because read in English being fluent in italian and french. is hard for me but..... a part to say to you welcome here.. is a ensure for us if u behave...

what is your question .? do u want to know if we are all passionate like u ?
if we hunt sometimes? if we just share tricks and advises.?
if we judge u for your choices?

SORRY IF I ASK BUT HONESTLY with my .. lover knowledge of English language limiting it at the " basical" speaking.. could u be more clear? grazie mille Nicandro
Don't expect an answer ... his post was from 3 years ago.

It is neat that he hunts with a .236!
In case there's any confusion, the .236 is the 6mm Lee Navy. The 6mm Rem. is a .243. It was introduced as a .244 Rem., but didn't do well against the .243 Win. so they renamed it. I've got a Ruger Mod. 77 in 6mm that will shoot .25 inch @100yds any day of the week…depending on the operator.

If you can't tell the truth about the current moron in the WH, or those that let him gain control, you can't begin to answer this misguided rant. What is more POLITICAL than a boycott?