Ridiculous questions.

Lots of ridiculous in the world now days! Can't start and stop with just one thing. From People and Politics to weather! Anything can be ridiculous if you try hard enough! You want crazy ridiculous check out my NoDak right now🤪. I'm going to go crazy!

Attachments

• B0A1D1C6-5FBB-4BA3-A325-1226EECE938D.jpeg
    B0A1D1C6-5FBB-4BA3-A325-1226EECE938D.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 71
I've learned too much info to describe. Doesn't take long to weed through garbage.
My mentors are succinct. Brevity. Non-judgmental. I pay very specific attention to them. Brass. Powders. Bullets. Regardless of the minuscule virus that we have.
I have an opinion. " the gives a s__t moment.
I blew up the range with rifles in never hunt with. This forum is for Riflemen. I don't need an excuse to research and acquire another Rifle. Hell. I live for it. Logically, For. Me ……. I have custom 30/06. Even here in Kaliphornia. A .308. Compact. Know what I hunt with ? A Remington 788 in 6mm Rem. Still looking for the next build. Feet and powder dry. See you out there.
Have one opinion There's no since in putting a powder hungry cartridge in a barrel that's too short. No logic there or science.
Best wishes.
Absolutely! I have a .350 Rem Mag in a Remington model 600. 18 inch barrel. A stomper!!!. Finally, after many years looking I found another .350 in a model Remington 700. Makes much more sense.