Ridiculous questions.

Well after my short stay here and being perfectly sober for the moment, I will say this. Some of you should only be holding a firearm when the guide hands it to you and says shoot that animal that is 50 yards over there, while it is standing perfectly still, and after the shot hand it back to the guide.

Well after my short stay here and being perfectly sober for the moment, I will say this. Some of you should only be holding a firearm when the guide hands it to you and says shoot that animal that is 50 yards over there, while it is standing perfectly still, and after the shot hand it back to the guide.
You can't pay any attention to most things I say.

View attachment 361144
Say what ? Who hunts when drunk . Nobody is gonna hold my rifle . Corn husker ... 🙄

Last edited:
I do lots of things better buzzed...Bowl, shoot pool, throw darts......dance...:rolleyes:
1650975855553.png

View attachment 361144
Hang around a little longer. Learn who is who and you will find the knowledge base here is incredible. Day doesn't go by I don't learn something, and I am no rookie. These same guys also say some really tongue in cheek stuff that comes off as funny if you know them, stupid if you don't. Then there are also some folks that are very inexperienced who are here to learn. Please help them. Then there are a few that are completely unlikeable. We have an ignore button for them.

Regardless of the minuscule virus that we have.
I have an opinion. " the gives a s__t moment.
I blew up the range with rifles in never hunt with. This forum is for Riflemen.
This is my favorite part! Is the virus we have Covid or rifle shooting? Maybe I have to go blow up a range before I can relate to what he is saying.

Okokok. I've got this figured out. It's like jeopardy. His post is the answer to a ridiculous question that we have to guess.

"Why do you need another rifle?"

Amen!! And 788 in 6mm Rem is RAD... love it!! Underrated rifle and cartridge. I'd love to see a re-run of 788s...rear lugs and all. They friggin shoot... I kinda hope its wearing a 90's era Tasco World Class 3-9x40mm...

Amen!! And 788 in 6mm Rem is RAD... love it!! Underrated rifle and cartridge. I'd love to see a re-run of 788s...rear lugs and all. They friggin shoot... I kinda hope its wearing a 90's era Tasco World Class 3-9x40mm...
I wish I still had my 22-250 788 I got when I was 19. Probably the must accurate 22-250 I've had . Had a 6mm Rem. in a 700 BDL that got away also.