Ridiculous questions.

Stsimonsisland

I've learned too much info to describe. Doesn't take long to weed through garbage.
My mentors are succinct. Brevity. Non-judgmental. I pay very specific attention to them. Brass. Powders. Bullets. Regardless of the minuscule virus that we have.
I have an opinion. " the gives a s__t moment.
I blew up the range with rifles in never hunt with. This forum is for Riflemen. I don't need an excuse to research and acquire another Rifle. Hell. I live for it. Logically, For. Me ……. I have custom 30/06. Even here in Kaliphornia. A .308. Compact. Know what I hunt with ? A Remington 788 in 6mm Rem. Still looking for the next build. Feet and powder dry. See you out there.
Have one opinion There's no since in putting a powder hungry cartridge in a barrel that's too short. No logic there or science.
Best wishes.

I've learned too much info to describe. Doesn't take long to weed through garbage.
My mentors are succinct. Brevity. Non-judgmental. I pay very specific attention to them. Brass. Powders. Bullets. Regardless of the minuscule virus that we have.
I have an opinion. " the gives a s__t moment.
I blew up the range with rifles in never hunt with. This forum is for Riflemen. I don't need an excuse to research and acquire another Rifle. Hell. I live for it. Logically, For. Me ……. I have custom 30/06. Even here in Kaliphornia. A .308. Compact. Know what I hunt with ? A Remington 788 in 6mm Rem. Still looking for the next build. Feet and powder dry. See you out there.
Have one opinion There's no since in putting a powder hungry cartridge in a barrel that's too short. No logic there or science.
Best wishes.
When you mentioned you hunt with a 788 and then 6mm Rem on top of the cake. EDITED FOR CRUDE LANGUAGE..my week is complete and you are now one of my Hero's. Careful because it's old and the cartridge is old it may magically turn into a 6.5 wanna be something. 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Post #1. I guess that is a good way to introduce yourself to the forum.
yep come in screaming with wet feathers and hair standing on end..WOW..Thought I hear Clint Eastwood in the backgound (Go ahead Punk do you feel lucky!!!))LOL couldn't help myself,,,,just funning,,,U all have a great weekend:p:p;):)