Remington 700 Long Range

laweidauer

I'm looking into buying one but having a hard time finding information from people that have shot them. I've read about some Remington quality issues on newer guns but I've always been happy with mine. Any input would be great. Thanks

Same here... No LR, but I have a lot of 700's, and only had 1 that wouldn't shoot, but I was planning on rebarreling the day I bought it, anyway, because the price was right, but the caliber wasn't. LOL

I'm looking into buying one but having a hard time finding information from people that have shot them. I've read about some Remington quality issues on newer guns but I've always been happy with mine. Any input would be great. Thanks

Kyle is the latest one I know with the latest purchase >>> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f26/here-ladies-gentlemen-my-rem700-148070/

Punisher purchased one last year. I'm sure both of them can fill you in on whatever information you're looking for.

Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.