Redding S type die problem

I ran into the same problem with 2 new type-s dies lately. Used to run the hornady one shot, but stuck and destroyed the first case. Thought it was a fluke, so more lube, same problem. Imperial wax, q-tips inside neck to lube, cleaning die then spraying inside, graphite, etc...all same result. Imperial wax was ok, but messy. My cousin recommended Dillon lube, case solved. Same batch of brand new cases went through the same die like butter. And it is only a lanolin oil and very high concentration rubbing alcohol as a carrier. I'll never go back.

I ran into the same problem with 2 new type-s dies lately. Used to run the hornady one shot, but stuck and destroyed the first case. Thought it was a fluke, so more lube, same problem. Imperial wax, q-tips inside neck to lube, cleaning die then spraying inside, graphite, etc...all same result. Imperial wax was ok, but messy. My cousin recommended Dillon lube, case solved. Same batch of brand new cases went through the same die like butter. And it is only a lanolin oil and very high concentration rubbing alcohol as a carrier. I'll never go back.
I have found the same to be true in my Redding type-s dies, only I use the Frankford Arsenal 8 oz. Spray Pump Non-Aerosol Case Lube ($9.00 on Amazon). It is also lanolin and rubbing alcohol, but significantly cheaper than the Dillon. The key to using the lanolin/alcohol lube is spraying the brass and then allowing sufficient time (60-90 seconds) for the alcohol to evaporate before sizing the brass.