Redding Type S Bushing Die Scarcity

JW74

Has anyone else been noticing how hard it is to find Redding Type S Full Length Bushing Dies lately? I have been looking for one for my 280 AI and can't find one anywhere.

Is it supply chain issues or something else perhaps?

Yup ! They have the neck die and a full-length button in stock.
I remember Redding stuff has been hard to find since the coof started, I waited awhile for my Redding stuff last year. I get everything from Precision and just pick it up if it is a large order containing Haz-Mat.

I saw the neck bushing die but am looking for the FL type S bushing die specifically. Thanks for the heads up on that though! I'll keep checking back with them and hopefully the type s dies are back in stock soon.

Has anyone else been noticing how hard it is to find Redding Type S Full Length Bushing Dies lately? I have been looking for one for my 280 AI and can't find one anywhere.

Have you checked eBay?
Don't know if it's exactly what you are lookin' for, but I found this one this morning (12/26)? Says its new.

Have you checked eBay?
Don't know if it's exactly what you are lookin' for, but I found this one this morning (12/26)? Says its new.
Thank you! I had saw that one yesterday in my search but was hoping to buy just the sizing die only if I can. Looks like I may have to buy the set to get what I need and that's ok too. Thanks again for the link!

They're produced in the communist state of NY during a pandemic. Who knows when or if they are permitted to work. Im surprised Redding hasn't left the state by now as Remington did.