Recommend a powder scale?

the manual that came with my scale , shows 15 different units of measure . I vaguely remember cycling through them to get to grains . I copied this from the booklet ; it seems as though some of your units are turned off . I can't find how to turn them back on . I'll keep looking .

"units" page 12 a unit or mode can be selected and stored in the function table as described on pg 14 . if a weighing mode ( or unit of measure ) has been turned off , that mode or unit will be missing in the sequence . tael has 4 varieties , one of which can be selected and installed at the factory . to select a unit or mode for weighing , press the "MODE" key .

Fx120 is the best investment in a scale I've made. Straight up excellent quality

Attachments

• E2DA9D06-025C-4043-95FA-8E78931CF322.jpeg
    E2DA9D06-025C-4043-95FA-8E78931CF322.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
my old Dillon was having issues too. I changed the battery even though it checked good and that seems to have fixed it.

grizzly.com has a nice little Bald Eagle electronic scales for about 50 bucks.
Bald Eagle scale. They're like $60 on Grizzly.com. That's all I use anymore. Let it warm up, tare the pan every 4-5 charges and it's very good. Accurate to +- a kernel from my experience and testing.

Well this thread just cost me $50...
Based on the stellar reputations of the above. I just ordered a Bald Eagle from Grizzly.
Think I have one of the last working Gempro 250s on the planet. So got the Bald Eagle for a backup.

Great price. Thanks Guys! :)