Recommend a powder scale?

So do Canadian companies collect sale tax for U. S. states?

Just like some U.S. companies collect Canadian sales tax for Federal GST and some Provincial sales taxes it all depends on the tax treaties in place and how much business the comapny does. So yes, some Canadian companies collect and remit U.S. sales tax if they sell a lot of product into the states. This makes clearing customs much faster and means the customer knows up front exactly what they will be paying. It also means you don't end up getting dinged "Brokerage Fees" from the carrier. UPS is famous for charging $50 brokerage fees on $15 packages coming from the States to Canada. No one up here wants to use them because of this thievery. Almost everyone insists it is sent USPS or that all duties, sales taxes etc are already in the sales price and that there are no Carrier up charges for clearing customs.

A Canadian company so I don't know how that will affect delivery duration.

when I bought mine , I bought it from Cambridge . I paid cambridge . it shipped from in the usa , I want to say Georgia ?? my credit card took care of the exchange rate . it was a little goofy purchase process , but it went smooth . I read now that CE products is set up for us reloading guys in the states .

A Canadian company so I don't know how that will affect delivery duration.
I bought mine late on the 26th, it shipped the next day, only spent a couple hours in customs according to tracking info, and delivery to a semi rural area in eastern Oregon is projected to be Friday the 4th.

They are on clearance there for $49.95 IIRC along with some other items. The head honcho is an F Class shooter which is why they even carry the stuff. I loaded up on bore mops awhile back. I'm tempted to buy one.

I just went to the site and it said I would get an extra 10% discount on orders over $49.00 if I signed up with an email address. If true, that's only $44 and some change.