Powder Prices - good lord

So they announce a future price increase...

I have to wonder if they are just using the current situations overseas as a reason to gouge us even more and top it off with an announcement to feed the panic buying?

With the shelves finally starting to fill up, were sales numbers finally coming down and maybe, at some point, so would prices (and therefore profit)?

What a load of horse manure.

I'll be doing what I can to avoid Vista products from here on out.
Friend sent me this from a local Ace Hardware. Notice the ar comp price

Attachments

• IMG_0733.JPEG
    IMG_0733.JPEG
    147.3 KB · Views: 188
So why is AR Comp that high? Is it magic fairy dust?

Yes. That's how the mighty AR-15 is considered a "high powered" weapon, the magic fairy dust that makes it so devastating
Right after Vista was sold a memo was sent out about a price increase. Well there it is. More coming I'm sure

Just think Kevin's grocery bill in 1993 Home Alone movie was $19.83. Today, on average around $68.!!! Depending on grocery store etc.

$500/8# jug is prob now going rate. If you can find it cheaper? Grab it cause that price is now a unicorn. This is the new cost to play our game. Never going back. Just like I recall buying gas at 29¢/gal plus glassware, steak knives whatever. Plus my oil was checked and windshield cleaned. We can beech all we want but these prices are now the pot ante to load.

Just think Kevin's grocery bill in 1993 Home Alone movie was $19.83. Today, on average around $68.!!! Depending on grocery store etc.

$500/8# jug is prob now going rate. If you can find it cheaper? Grab it cause that price is now a unicorn. This is the new cost to play our game. Never going back. Just like I recall buying gas at 29¢/gal plus glassware, steak knives whatever. Plus my oil was checked and windshield cleaned. We can beech all we want but these prices are now the pot ante to load.
Unless one has large rifle primers hoarded….. good luck finding them