Powder Prices - good lord

I was at a gun show today in Henderson Tennessee. Everything was expensive of course but CCI 250 Magnum primers were $200 a brick large rifle primers were 150 a brick and another thing that really caught my eye were several containers of powder not bad but a little expensive Even with today's prices, but one bottle was outrageous. The guy wanted $175 for 1 pound of reloader 26. lol 😂

I was at a gun show today in Henderson Tennessee. Everything was expensive of course but CCI 250 Magnum primers were $200 a brick large rifle primers were 150 a brick and another thing that really caught my eye were several containers of powder not bad but a little expensive Even with today's prices, but one bottle was outrageous. The guy wanted $175 for 1 pound of reloader 26. lol 😂
hahahaha Gun shows and Gun Broker.....where people want insane prices and insane people pay it. (Well at least the last 3 years) I hear people all the time telling me how much I could make selling things at a gun show. They yet to have and answer when I ask.....and what will I have to pay to get some so I can use it?

hahahaha Gun shows and Gun Broker.....where people want insane prices and insane people pay it. (Well at least the last 3 years) I hear people all the time telling me how much I could make selling things at a gun show. They yet to have and answer when I ask.....and what will I have to pay to get some so I can use it?
Not for sale !!
IMG_5970.jpeg
IMG_5971.jpeg
IMG_5972.jpeg
IMG_5973.jpeg