Please close your threads!!!

FWIW ...Im a longtime member on numerous other threads such as archerytalk, the high road.org, thefiringline, etc and its common practice and in the rules to close your for sale threads to save those WTB folks a lot of unnecessary search time. Enforcement of it lays directily in the hands of the Mods. As a seller you can still look through all these closed threads to view the pricing, details and time it took to sell so there's nothing lost there.

I have accumulated many frustrating hours searching out various archery, outdoor and hunting items before only to find a good number of them have been sold after waiting days and even weeks to hear from a PM I sent to the seller with absolutely zero update to the thread. Trust me when you do it long enough you"ll know how frustrating it can be.

If you open it just be courteous to those who are still searching for items and remember to close your threads. Its not like its rocket science or an IRS audit fellers.

I always go to the bottom of the page and if it says SPF, I move on takes about 15 seconds. 9 times out of 10 on this forum if it's past the 3rd or 4th page it's sold or no longer for sale. The thing that bothers me alot more than closing classified threads is people that google things for sale and pull up a thread from 7 years ago and ask if it's still for sale. But that's another rant all together.

BEWARE TO THOSE WHO DON"T CLOSE THEIR THREADS OR SELL OVERPRICED STUFF!!

He will drive and come find you....or at least says he will go halfway. Just his effort of saving the internet classifieds. And he can doi all this even without a cape.:rolleyes:

WHAT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO DO??? :D

"if i ever do sell anything here it will be reasonably priced in relation to it's condition.it's just common sense that if someon can buy a brand new stevens long action rifle for 300.00 or less,it's just plain retarded to to try and sell a ill finished,used long action for more than that. i tried to help you out and explain that but all i got was smart *** remarks,so it is what it is bro.i see you only live one state away from me so if you ever want to meet halfway sometime to continue this conversation in person i would be more than happy to do so."

I am kind of jealous I didn't get called dicknose like the other guy :rolleyes: LMFAO

is it still for sale-- the nose???

how much???

how many rounds fired(snot-rags I guess)??

can I put my gold digging finger two knuckles deep, or three???

That comment is not at all becoming of a 14 year old child.

Just because you can handle the recoil of a 338 Lapua don't mean squat.....:D
Sorry, i saw that on a thread on a different (i guess an anti long range hunting) forum about ethics of long range hunting and thought it fit perfectly for this thread and i couldnt resist.:D gun)

Riley..

Times have changed. When I was 14, if I'd have even touched one of my dad's guns, I'd have gotten the black miner belt across my butt.

When I was 14, it was widely accepted that kissing a girl was something that you never did and if you did, she got pregnant.

BEWARE TO THOSE WHO DON"T CLOSE THEIR THREADS OR SELL OVERPRICED STUFF!!

He will drive and come find you....or at least says he will go halfway. Just his effort of saving the internet classifieds. And he can doi all this even without a cape.:rolleyes:

WHAT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO DO??? :D

"if i ever do sell anything here it will be reasonably priced in relation to it's condition.it's just common sense that if someon can buy a brand new stevens long action rifle for 300.00 or less,it's just plain retarded to to try and sell a ill finished,used long action for more than that. i tried to help you out and explain that but all i got was smart *** remarks,so it is what it is bro.i see you only live one state away from me so if you ever want to meet halfway sometime to continue this conversation in person i would be more than happy to do so."

I am kind of jealous I didn't get called dicknose like the other guy :rolleyes: LMFAO
congratulations,you have made "dicknose" status. LMFAOAD

............He gets 1/1000th of 1 percent of all listing fees and gets to be called dikcknose and other appropriate names regularly.....

Just say'in...:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.