Threads

idcwby

Is it just me or are there some Threads disappearing? I clicked on some the highlighted post emails and they didn't go to the topic in the email.

Thanks
idcwby

I have had some posts disappear, along with the page they were on. Haven't been warned or contacted so I don't think it was because I was acting up. Was a couple of days ago.

Website had an issue about 2 days ago that deleted a few days of posts

cancerman3a.jpg

I have had some posts disappear, along with the page they were on. Haven't been warned or contacted so I don't think it was because I was acting up. Was a couple of days ago.
I sent a message through the contact us link on the bottom of the page, thinking it was something I did also and haven't heard anything back.

idcwby

I noticed quite a few more ads appearing. Maybe they took some of the threads place. ;-)
Very good possibility. The ones earlier today sure made it interesting using the phone to look at everything.

idcwby

We did lose about 7 hours worth of posts, not days. Apologies for the delays, but we had a critical server issue fail, to which we have fixed.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.