please post your pic!!!

trebark

Hey Everybody!
The other day I was cruising through the forum and I came across a pic of a rifle that had a cool camo pattern. It was a fairly generic pattern - nothing really fancy - brown/gray/black (if I remember right) in large striped type pattern.

The pic was not in the gun photos section and I just can't seem to find it again. So I'm hoping anybody that has posted a pic of their rifle in the last week, might post their pic here and hopefully it will turn up.

In the alternative, if you happen to be cruising through the forum and find a pic that you think is 'the one' - post a link here.

Thanks.

I posted these pics last week... It's not quite what you described but you never know.

006-4.jpg

008-8.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

Magman - thanks - but that's not it.

Lance - thanks for posting your pics again. In my search for this other gun, I found yours and saved all your pics to my computer (your rifle is awesome looking). It's your pics that prompted me to go back and try to find the one for which I'm looking. It's a combination of your rifle and this other one that I want to use as a model for the camo pattern I intend to paint on my gun.

Please - anybody else post pics of their rifle recently? Please post them here - thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.