I Need Your Comments Here Please

jett

My Friends and Fellow Sportsmen,

This is extremely important. We have succeeded in having this wolf "reintroduction" program reviewed. As you can imagine the pro woofers are sending in comments from around the globe. I need your help to combat this outside help.

Please send in your comments on the red wolf program now. We have succeeded in having this wolf "reintroduction" program reviewed.The deadline is September 12th.

"Anyone interested in providing comments, concerns or information regarding the Eastern North Carolina non-essential, experimental red wolf population and the program evaluation can send an email to [email protected].

Also, the Wildlife Management Institute is conducting a brief voluntary online survey that does not require personal identifiable information. Interested individuals may submit input to either or both. Take the survey here: http://jgassett.polldaddy.com/s/red-...covery-program"

I urge all of you to please send your comments to [email protected], if you value our State's wildlife and your private landowner rights.

Remember, the wolf crowd is soliciting comments from around the Globe in an effort to determine what happens right here in our backyard on our very own land. Please voice your opinion as it will become an official part of the review.

The survey is sort of bogus. I could not get past page one, as I did not concur that the red wolf had been restored to NC. This disqualified me from proceeding to the second page of the survey.

I do not agree that the current version of released "wolves" was ever a species that was present in NC. In addition, a red wolf population that requires wholesale sterilization of other canid populations, routine veterinary care and annual restocking is hardly a self sustaining restored population in anyone's book. That is, unless you somehow derive a paycheck from the claim of its existence.

For the facts regarding the red wolf program click on this link:
"Red Wolf" restoration scandal

Thanks,
Jett Ferebee

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts