Pederson cartridge company what have you experienced?

AZShooter

Accurate shooter just did an article on their 308 brass. 32 firings with minimal primer pocket enlargement. http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/

The company is calling their products match grade brass.

I see they will be offering 300 win mag brass at $41per 25 cases. If it is as good as they say it might be on par with Lapua (which doesn't make belted cartridges) and RWS.

Any information from someone who has used this brass would be appreciated.

Articles over there are often pretty tabloid..
No mention of pressures, sizing, chamber clearances. Lotta hype, but nothing supporting credible conclusions.

Looks like $41 for 50 pieces. If it's as good as they say that will be a very competitive price. It's always good to have more companies supporting the shooting community.

Thanks for catching my pricing mistake on the 300 win mag brass, predator 22. That does make it very competitive. If nothing else it is good to find another supplier of 300 win mag brass.

Still wondering about the quality.

The only thing to do is buy fifty and shoot one case at a stout load and see what happens. If it works cool if it doesn't, well I'm sure you can sell them.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts