What's going on over at Copper Creek Cartridge Company

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Lapin sent this to me..

A note from the team...​

The New year has come and gone.....We wanted to take a quick second and check in and let everyone know what the Industry looks like....
Thank you for your continued support and dedication to Copper Creek. Its been an interesting, and long, couple of years to say the least. But here we are day after day still Handloading ammunition for our friends and fans. The industry has been hit hard by shortages and backorders for almost every part of the ammunition production. We are working hard to ensure constant and steady supply but are still facing challenges with brass producers. We're told there is a brass and copper supply issue and that's the cause for these shortages.

We have also seen significant price increases in the past 6-12 months. Powder is up 400%, Primers have increased 1000% in some cases, Brass and projectiles are up 10-25% across the board. Not to mention the daily costs like packaging, shipping, etc. This means we have had to make some changes and our prices have increased for the first time since 2015/2016. We hope these increases are temporary and will do our best to bring them down whenever possible.

The good news is we continue to have ammunition in stock and will continue to receive projectiles from the top manufacturers and this years hunting season looks far better than the last 2! We do not have any ETA from any manufacturer but we stay in constant contact with them so we can make everyone's favorite products again as soon as possible.

We appreciate your time today and thank you for continuing to stick with us during these troubled times. Check out all our in stock products at the link below and get the ammo you need!

Thank you all
-Team Copper Creek
There is availability in all these categories!

Modified Cases

Did you know we make modified cases for any caliber?
Check them out here »

02526afd-5f0a-45d9-bc48-548e7f76e0f0.jpg

Load Development Packs

Need to build a custom load for your rifle. Check out the easy way here!
Check them out here »

Facebook

Link

Website

Copyright © 2022 Copper Creek Cartridge Co, All rights reserved.
You were subscribed to the newsletter from Copper Creek Cartridge Co.

Our mailing address is:
Copper Creek Cartridge Co
2448 HOLLANDSWORTH RD
ROSEBUD, MO 63091
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

open.php

Is there any possibility of adding a labor-only loading and even load development service?
While I am not in any way a hoarder / panic buyer, I have been buying components for years when I find a good deal to support cartridges and rifles I own, and have dies.
What I don't have is time.
I wonder if there is an opportunity to remove your exposure to component price increases and availability, while passing on your labor burden rate. I do not understand what the liability implications may be.

Josh Lapin sent this to me..

A note from the team...​

The New year has come and gone.....We wanted to take a quick second and check in and let everyone know what the Industry looks like....
Thank you for your continued support and dedication to Copper Creek. Its been an interesting, and long, couple of years to say the least. But here we are day after day still Handloading ammunition for our friends and fans. The industry has been hit hard by shortages and backorders for almost every part of the ammunition production. We are working hard to ensure constant and steady supply but are still facing challenges with brass producers. We're told there is a brass and copper supply issue and that's the cause for these shortages.

We have also seen significant price increases in the past 6-12 months. Powder is up 400%, Primers have increased 1000% in some cases, Brass and projectiles are up 10-25% across the board. Not to mention the daily costs like packaging, shipping, etc. This means we have had to make some changes and our prices have increased for the first time since 2015/2016. We hope these increases are temporary and will do our best to bring them down whenever possible.

The good news is we continue to have ammunition in stock and will continue to receive projectiles from the top manufacturers and this years hunting season looks far better than the last 2! We do not have any ETA from any manufacturer but we stay in constant contact with them so we can make everyone's favorite products again as soon as possible.

We appreciate your time today and thank you for continuing to stick with us during these troubled times. Check out all our in stock products at the link below and get the ammo you need!

Thank you all
-Team Copper Creek
There is availability in all these categories!

Modified Cases

Did you know we make modified cases for any caliber?
Check them out here »

02526afd-5f0a-45d9-bc48-548e7f76e0f0.jpg

Load Development Packs

Need to build a custom load for your rifle. Check out the easy way here!
Check them out here »
Facebook
Link
Website
Copyright © 2022 Copper Creek Cartridge Co, All rights reserved.
You were subscribed to the newsletter from Copper Creek Cartridge Co.

Our mailing address is:
Copper Creek Cartridge Co
2448 HOLLANDSWORTH RD
ROSEBUD, MO 63091
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

open.php
What's going on? How about price gouging and hoarding. For those of you who have never been a small business owner Josh is doing what ever it takes to keep his company alive. Employees employed. Ask him how he's sleeping at night. Most are absolutely clueless what Josh is going through right now. If the manufacturer doesn't have the supply then you as the owner have to do what ever it takes to make it happen. With the percentages he is quoting it shows he is paying above retail for the products needed to keep his company alive. Keep doing what ever it takes Josh.