Copper creek ammo

Buddy of mine (doesnt reload) shot some CC 105vlds out of his 243 got wicked fliers about every third round.IMHO buying vlds in factory ammo in sketchy at best, being how seating depth sensitive they can be.If I were in your shoes I'd try the amax's first.Good luck, and keep us posted how it works out.

Believe it or not, I have two boxes of Copper Creek- 6.5 Creed' 130VLD's sitting here that I have yet to shoot. Josh is a big time shooter & is pretty well respected.

The 'Hide is full of Copper Creek users, I have yet to hear a complaint (other than price :rolleyes:). The VLD's are a little more tricky but the only way to find out is to try it, I think they sell sample packs.

The AMAX ammo has seen rave reviews & should be a safe bet.

t

Copper Creek are good people. Their ammo and services are top notch. I have shot several groups in the .1's or less using their 6.5CM 140 Amax ammo breaking in customers rifles. Most of their VLD ammo I believe is setup based GAP rifles, so it may be hit or miss in other chambers. This is pretty typical with VLD bullets though.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.