Pac Nor or Lilja?

Tank, did you go with the standard match or the super match? Did you find out what the difference is between the two?

Cheers

Tank, did you go with the standard match or the super match? Did you find out what the difference is between the two?

Cheers

I went with the super match. They lap the barrel much smoother and it is suppose to break in easier. I ended up calling Lothar Walther and decided to get one of those. I can get a barrel contoured to my specifications, and threaded for the action plus the break for $489 total. That will save me some money to put toward a stock.

Tank

I am going Lilja on a project, they have been great on the phone and are also semi-local to me which helps.

My Lilja barrels have taken around 6 months......Rich

Lothar Walther quoted 3 to 3 1/2 weeks for my barrel once they receive the check. It was nice to talk with someone that knew what they were talking about. When I get the funds, I will probably dive into a Lilja. Pac Nor was none to impressive when I called. Just a secretary taking orders, but not really telling me a whole lot.

Tank

Tank.....Ya, that's one thing I like about Dan Lilja. He is available and helpful. He only lives about 130 miles from me and he has given me a personal tour of his facility. Also, he was really into the long range shooting so has a good feel for what we want.....Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts