Opinions wanted

6mm

Looking for a new scope for hunting and target shooting. I'm interested in the following:
Burris Eliminator V
Burris Signature HD 5-25x50
Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56
Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22x50

I know it's a pretty subjective question, but which one do you feel is the best bang for the buck?

Thanks

Looking for a new scope for hunting and target shooting. I'm interested in the following:
Burris Eliminator V

I know it's a pretty subjective question, but which one do you feel is the best bang for the buck?

Thanks
Of the ones listed I would choose the Burris signature

Burris Eliminator V

Thanks
Vortex Razor LHT

Put a throw lever on the LHT and you are good to go. My only complaint is the stiff magnification ring (especially when it's cold).

Thanks everyone for the comments. I fully understand my list was lower end of mid-tier rifle scopes, but I needed a quick gap filler until I make my mind up on great glass.

I happened upon a great deal on a Burris Signature HD 5-25x50 and went that route. I've had great luck with my current Burris so thought I'd try out a Signature HD.