Only two custom, packable, long range hunting rifle systems would be?

I only need 1.

NULA Model 24B in 280AI.

7lbs with a light 4-16X42 & sling.

If i want to shoot ground hogs or coyotes, 100gr Sierra HP Varmint.

Antelope, white tailed deer, mule deer, elk, 120-150gr Ballistic Tip, or the 140gr or 168gr Berger VLD.

Bears, 150gr ABLR, or 160gr Partition

Probably swap out my current combo for a hotrod in 6mm and make the 300wsm a long action hotter 30 cal like a prc. Rifles would probably be configured about the same as my current crop and be identical except action length and cartridge.

On the subject of using Factory cartridges, in a post pandemic world that doesn't appear to be stabilizing I think that's a moot point. The last 24 months I've traveled with rifles is far north as nome and as far south as Texas. Aside from door issues and dei alaska air still got both my rifles and wildcat ammo delivered. You could forget your 338 win mag ammo (most popular selling by volume round over 30 cal) and for most of the last 4 years not likely find a single round on the shelf in the great white north. Same with 300 wsm, heck we went a year without 7 mag or 270, while supply is greatly improved on most things it's unlikely that shelves where your headed will have what you need when you travel unless your going 223 and 308. Pack and travel best you can, use what you want.

If you could have any two long range (800 yard effective rge) rifles systems and calibers, only two for:
1. One for anything from long distance practice, speed goats, blacktails, etc.
2. Second for long distance elk and defend yourself in grizzly country.
Your two choices would be (rifle, caliber, bullet, and scope)? Weight is always a concern.
You have me scratching my head for # 2. When I think of defending myself in griz country, I don't think of long range guns.

Stuff a 220 grain partition in a 300 prc, 375 it isn't but it's better than being naked. My 7mm and 30 cal hunting rifles all have loads for heavy for caliber partition or a frame loads developed and usually walk around brown bear country with it loaded in first. In my old one gun days wandering around bear country it was heavy for caliber partition with the preferred game bullet in position two and three with my fourth and last was another heavy partition. Very rare to have both loads hit same poa/poi but within an inch or two at 100 is good enough for bear protection.

Have seen an overzealous sow bark and bluff from 80, and some young boars get bold in the 50 yard range. Usually if they are 100+ they fall in the category of "not my problem bear". For shots past 450 there has always been time to swap to the round the scope is zeroed for, and heavy for caliber partition does just peachy on game at shorter distances.(I use partitions, but any controlled expansion Bullet should be just fine and dandy). It's not a perfect system, between 200 and 400 yards the dissimilar points of aim start to cause problems as does having to manipulate the bolt for the zeroed round. But varied potential game and ranges 0 to 800, there are going to be some trade offs and compromises.

It's a fun mental problem. While I have lots of hyper specialized rifles, I've bored the wife more than once with conversations of honing it down to a battery of 3(one being a shotgun or rimfire) that fits within a Pelican and still makes it under 50 pounds. Would simplify life.

If you could have any two long range (800 yard effective rge) rifles systems and calibers, only two for:
Your two choices would be (rifle, caliber, bullet, and scope)? Weight is always a concern.
Are you saying you are going to pack two rifles for your scenarios?

Why two? buy a 6.5 creedmore. ruger American SNIPER RIFLE and be done. Able to
Shot anything out to a mile.

If I had to narrow down to only two, I'd go with:

1) Integrally suppressed 308 w/ TL3 and HS stock. The barrel is a MISB from SWS Rifles. It shoots roughly 3/4 MOA with 165 gr. Accubonds. I'll take that any day for an integrally suppressed rifle. It's not a long range hunter but can ring steel 1,000+. I have a VX5 on it. A hair over 9lbs.

2) 300prc with Falkor Seven action, AG stock & 24" Proof carbon barrel. I shoot the 212 ELDx but it also shoots heavier bullets well too. It has a Mark 5 on top. About 10 lbs with a can on it.

Wow tough choice out of my stash which is considerable I'd have to go with my savage model 116 7 mm prc175 grain hornandy eldx 2982 fps with a Burris 5-25 x 50 ffp wearing a factory stock presently-looking at the stockys carbon bg2 though
Sig sauer cross in 6.5 creed 143 grain hornandy eldx 260 fps Burris 5-25x50 ffp jk armament can 8 lbs loaded 27 inches long stock folded and suppressor off hard to beat that

I'd use my 375 H&H game for dangerous and my 28 Nosler for everything else.

During the pandemic I was in CA for a hunt and the both of those ammunitions were in stock. I had a friend that was driving in from out of town and he stopped at several gun stores and kept texting me pics of 38 and 375 ammo on mostly barron shelfs.

Just run what I have now likely or build something very similar. I can swap barrels fairly quick

Bighorn medium ti action
Xlr 4.0 with carbon
Carbon barrel in 18-20"
Leupold vx6
Suppressor

Run my 6.5 prc for anything but dangerous game and then either a 7 or 300 wsm or Sherman.

Wow tough choice out of my stash which is considerable I'd have to go with my savage model 116 7 mm prc175 grain hornandy eldx 2982 fps with a Burris 5-25 x 50 ffp wearing a factory stock presently-looking at the stockys carbon bg2 though
Sig sauer cross in 6.5 creed 143 grain hornandy eldx 260 fps Burris 5-25x50 ffp jk armament can 8 lbs loaded 27 inches long stock folded and suppressor off hard to beat that
I'm sure you missed a number but if your 6.5 cm is only shooting 260 fps you may want to leave it at home or take it to a pawn shop.😁

1, Armalite Ar-10 lightweight in 308, hornady 168 eld-m,leupold mk4 m-3.
2, remington sendero lightweight in 300wm, Hornady 168 eld-m, scope would have to be Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 Rifle Scope, 35mm Tube.