One Hunting Bullet Manufacturer

What's wrong with Barnes?
Nothing except availability. Went well over a year without being able to find the ones I used. I hunted with them for decades with 100% success but if you cant get them, they are useless. I thought when Sierra bought them it would get better but so far it hasn't produced fruit. Perhaps one day. I should also add here that I did have a couple boxes in 2 different calibers where the plastic tips wobbled noticeably when the bullet was rolled on a table. I went to the TSX after that and groups improved.

I have been shooting barnes and have always found a load that worked in my rifles. Barnes dont seem to be picky with seating depth and they have always dropped animals. Honestly I should probably not mess with a good thing but... With that being said I am switching over to hammers to try to gain some velocity and to just have a new project to play around with.

What manufacturer makes all different styles of bullets? If you want to stay with one manufacturer I would think find the one that makes monos, cup and core, etc,

I think history will lead us to monolithics to eliminate lead from the environment for hunting anyway. Someday we will probably be using something like HH.
I agree with this statement, in the future I believe more states particularly in the west will only allow lead free bullets. California started this trend, the environmentalists will continue to push it in other states as well. Nothing wrong with pure copper, they are proven killers, I just have a streak of non compliance built into my wiring

What crashlanding said. Since I currently reside in the People's Republik of Kalifornia, I have to use copper. But it seems more states are leaning that way. Over the years I've had great luck with Nosler - partitions and BT's, Accubonds, Hornady interlocks, and Swift Sciroccos. But since trying Hammers, I'm pleased with the way they shoot. No game yet, as I did not draw the last two seasons, here or out of state. I am loading them in a 264WM, a 280 Ackley, and a 300WM. I am primarily hunting for meat, so my reasoning is the less damage the better. If they work as well as many others have said on game (with little meat loss), and with other states considering going to copper as well, might as well get those loads dialed in now, rather than having to do it again later.