One Hunting Bullet Manufacturer

The negative effect of lead core bullets on the environment is 100% fabricated by anti-hunters. It's extremely sad to see hunters that forget where that idea came from. Maybe they weren't alive or hunting then... but I was, and it is entirely fabricated by people that want to outlaw hunting.

I've no doubt that people are having good success from monos, but that's no reason to perpetuate completely false narratives.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I left lead cores after seeing an xray of a cup and core shot deer and all the lead fragments in the meat. Looked like a shotgun hit it. Didn't want my kids eating that. I've yet to find a bullet I couldn't get to shoot well as long as I was within twist limitations, Thats why I started handloading

You'll have more copper frag in your meat that lead, I ran what's called bone plates on my grinders and put a few thousand animals a year through them and they would poop out copper frag and heavy tendon but lead was not anything. Lead in your meat is either from something absorbed by the animal from another shot OR you should have a different processor. When that scare hit we ran through burger packages through and x-ray machine and nothing. Besides your body won't metabolize lead frag as it's too coarse, you have better chances of lead issues from the game eating near mines or other such contaminated than your bullet.

I'm looking to switching all my hunting rifles over to 1 bullet bullet manufacturer for ease of looking for components. The rifles are:
6.5x284 with 8.5 twist
.308 with 1:12 twist
300WM with 1:10 twist
338LM with 1:9.3 twist
On the most recent hunts, I have used Hammer Hunter Bullets and Barnes TTSX bullets with great success. Seems like on the web, people just complain about everything. Is there any GREAT manufacturer with GREAT hunting bullets?
You just listed 2 of the best IMO

The title of this thread has got me thinking I might do similar! Sell off the excess, load up on what works and **** the rest! I waste a lot of $$ searching and following and in the current environment... what the heck?? I'm not a long ranger (500yd limit), or a target geek and, generally, just not that fussy. I'll have to take out a business license to sell all my excess inventory, LOL!! 🤣

If I had to pick a single bullet manufacturer, Berger would be my choice by leaps and bounds.

I use them in almost every rifle I own, and they are my go-to for both long range steel, paper, medium and large game. I have used them from 18 yards to 1367 on game. And past a mile on steel.

I'm looking to switching all my hunting rifles over to 1 bullet bullet manufacturer for ease of looking for components. The rifles are:
6.5x284 with 8.5 twist
.308 with 1:12 twist
300WM with 1:10 twist
338LM with 1:9.3 twist
On the most recent hunts, I have used Hammer Hunter Bullets and Barnes TTSX bullets with great success. Seems like on the web, people just complain about everything. Is there any GREAT manufacturer with GREAT hunting bullets?
Nosler Partitions

Nosler Partitions is what I chose most of the time. That was where a 400 yard shot would have been the longest I'd need to take in a clear cut. I used Ballistic Tips when deer were what I was hunting. Now where I live the closest I'll be able to get it 600-700 yards so ELDM/X and Berger's is what I'll focus on. If I hunted a state where I needed to used a mono I'd pick one to suit my parameters that shot accurately. I understand the OP's concept, I tried it for awhile to simplify things. As a matter of fact I have 1k of a limited run Nosler Solid Base 30-180 gr for my 30-06. Enough to last me a lifetime and reportly a near perfect bullet for elk and deer in Central Oregon type hunting of 400 yard max range. But now I need a 600-700 yards max range bullet lol.

Why limit it to one bullet manufacturer? Why not then just one caliber, one bullet, one powder, one primer. Easy to stock up right? What if you get caught up in extended supply disruptions and most are looking for same supplies? I am the opposite. I do have a few manufacturers I prefer, but in good times, I have loads developed and tested for several calibers with different powder/bullet/primer combinations. The one thing I am now trying to limit, is how many different powders to stock. The fewest different powders to to feed my firearms. But again, I run into the same dilemma. Those would happen to be the same powders everyone wants...so, I am prepared for alternatives.
I know, I ramble on....but thats my way of thinking...right...or wrong...