One Hunting Bullet Manufacturer

Berger's are my go to bullet also…when they are AVAILABLE. That is the problem.
I agree! Berger caters to a lot bigger spectrum of customers than small business bullet manufacturers. Products and services emphasis is on their bread and butter revenue-generating business strategies/commitments, I.e., contracts, loaded ammunition, reloading, etc.

All are hunting rifles.
The 6.5x284 has been used for Blackbuck thru cow elk.
The 308 will be used for deer sized. It's a Rem 700P that's a backup rifle.
The 300WM has been used for Aoudad and bull elk
The 338LM has been for bull elk and Nilgai.
Planning on a bison hunt and will take the 300WM & 338LM
I like rifles and choices.

This comming fall will be my 51st season hunting big game, I've hunted most of the western states, I've hunted big game on four continents in six countries, I've harvested nearly 400 big game animals from steenbok to brown bear, and I even spent a little time guiding, if I had to choose one bullet to relay on to offer my best chance to be successful I would choose a monolithic base slug, I've had limited experience with hammers mostly due to not wanting to waste components in this current world we are living in. But I'm looking forward to experimenting with them, hard to over look all the positive statements made here, I've been using Barnes x bullets for nearly thirty years, I hone feel I harvested animal that had I been using anything else I would not have been as successful

All are hunting rifles.
The 6.5x284 has been used for Blackbuck thru cow elk.
The 308 will be used for deer sized. It's a Rem 700P that's a backup rifle.
The 300WM has been used for Aoudad and bull elk
The 338LM has been for bull elk and Nilgai.
Planning on a bison hunt and will take the 300WM & 338LM
I like rifles and choices.
Not sure what ranges you want to use each rifle for but here goes.

6.5x284 the 110 Hammer Hunter or the 124g Hammer Hunter
308 win the 124g Hammer Hunter
300wm the 180g Hammer Hunter
338lm the 260g Hammer Hunter

This will cover fast and flat to long range and in between.

I would not say I have narrowed it down to monos only. Took a Bull Elk at 550 yards with a HH right behind the shoulder that passed thru completely, walked 5 yards and dropped. Also used a TSX on a Nilgai at 564yards neck shot , straight down. The guide recommended the TSX. I'm to the point in life, that I just want 1 manufacturer in reloading
I used Barnes only for many years and never a failure until they were unavailable. Like you, I went looking. Tried Hammers last year and they performed awesome. They work, they accurate, and they are available!