Old eyes and knees...

ottobounds

After hauling my Rem 700 BDL in 7mag around the backcountry for 40 years, my old eyes were screaming for a new optic. Well, if I am going to upgrade the scope then pretty sure I deserve a new rifle. This is going to be a fun transition. Lots of range time ahead before Fall. The barrel finally arrived (5 month delivery time) so assembly is done! Lone Peak Fusion Ti, Proof barrel in 7prc, MDT HNT26 chassis, and an MDT brake. With a loaded mag she comes in around 9lbs without a bipod. Stumps, trees, my pack, etc...were my shooting support options previously so still not sure about the bipod but that should make the sight in process cleaner. Anyway, love the way it turned out and the balance is very nice. Time to get the barrel broken in and dial in the zero.

Attachments

• tempImageM3YXDn.png
    tempImageM3YXDn.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
After hauling my Rem 700 BDL in 7mag around the backcountry for 40 years, my old eyes were screaming for a new optic. Well, if I am going to upgrade the scope then pretty sure I deserve a new rifle. This is going to be a fun transition. Lots of range time ahead before Fall. The barrel finally arrived (5 month delivery time) so assembly is done! Lone Peak Fusion Ti, Proof barrel in 7prc, MDT HNT26 chassis, and an MDT brake. With a loaded mag she comes in around 9lbs without a bipod. Stumps, trees, my pack, etc...were my shooting support options previously so still not sure about the bipod but that should make the sight in process cleaner. Anyway, love the way it turned out and the balance is very nice. Time to get the barrel broken in and dial in the zero.
Oh, ha! The decision that started it all: Votex Razor LHT 4.5-22.