New Old Guy

Have you kept up on the four Missouri hunters and corner crossing ? Billionaire south Carolina Eschelman block access to BLM and Nat. Forest if not check out WyoFile.com or let me know .
Yes, I've kept up with the corner crossing issue, because we have it in CO too. Public access to public land needs attention and support, like RMEF provides, but I've seen the ranchers side too. We hunters can sometime be our own worst enemy.

Hello to everybody!
I've been lurking here for about a year, there abouts, and wanted to just say thanks for the Possum Hollow recommendation. I was having difficulties finding a bore guide for my 1/7 twist Barrett Fieldcraft. I found many recommendations for Possum Hollow so I called. Twice. No voice mail so I emailed then late one evening. The next morning I received a email from Rhys saying yes they make one that will fit. I went to the website but couldn't find it to order. I called again. Sent another email explaining my dilemma. Eric called me back and told me he didn't setup his voicemail because all he'd be doing is answering the phone. He took my order and I received it today. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service. He is an absolute gentleman and makes a great product. I will always buy from him because his service/ product is outstanding.
Sorry for rambling but I just wanted to say "hello" from Texas and thanks for the recommendation. I love the forum, even though I'm not capable of y'all's feats. I really enjoy the honesty, no bashing conversations found here. It's nice to read what is capable with young eyes and technologies. Also, thanks for recommending Hammers too.
Thanks again!
Welcome from Denton

Thanks. I bow hunt just outside of Fredonia between Mason and Brady. Do all my rifle hunting in McMullen County.
There's a Fredonia in Texas also ? A town in Az. also before you head east up to Kiabab Plateau/North Rim Grand Canyon or North about...20 mi. ?? Into Kanab Ut.. I used to own 30 acres on the Paunsagaunt Plateau near Kanab . 2 sides Nat. Forest and very close to Bryce Canyon Nat. Park /Zion Nat. Park/ North Rim Grand Canyon. Beautiful country. I bowhunted Kiabab Plateau for many years. Sold that property and bought 40 acres in Wy.. Why did I tell you all that...? I'm old and something sparks a memory . Fredonia I guess 🙄

Hello to everybody!
I've been lurking here for about a year, there abouts, and wanted to just say thanks for the Possum Hollow recommendation. I was having difficulties finding a bore guide for my 1/7 twist Barrett Fieldcraft. I found many recommendations for Possum Hollow so I called. Twice. No voice mail so I emailed then late one evening. The next morning I received a email from Rhys saying yes they make one that will fit. I went to the website but couldn't find it to order. I called again. Sent another email explaining my dilemma. Eric called me back and told me he didn't setup his voicemail because all he'd be doing is answering the phone. He took my order and I received it today. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service. He is an absolute gentleman and makes a great product. I will always buy from him because his service/ product is outstanding.
Sorry for rambling but I just wanted to say "hello" from Texas and thanks for the recommendation. I love the forum, even though I'm not capable of y'all's feats. I really enjoy the honesty, no bashing conversations found here. It's nice to read what is capable with young eyes and technologies. Also, thanks for recommending Hammers too.
Thanks again!
WELCOME from another TEXAN...!!!