Norma BondStrike, TipStrike, and J&A Abram bullets

Thanks. I appreciate that. It's always a gamble lol. Lots of critics and feeling like I'm doing the best for myself and my time and effort by sharing so publicly.
Sad but true. Despite your best intentions, you can never satisfy everybody. If those critics can do any better, I am sure you welcome them. I have yet to see them do better, though. Stay your course in sharing information; many of us appreciate it. Cheers

Ed

Sad but true. Despite your best intentions, you can never satisfy everybody. If those critics can do any better, I am sure you welcome them. I have yet to see them do better, though. Stay your course in sharing information; many of us appreciate it. Cheers

Ed
Thanks! And yes, I'm not here to compete with anyone and yes anyone is more than welcome to do their own work to show us all the right way if I'm wrong. And if I am indeed wrong, I'd like see them error of my ways so I can stop messing up and have the tools I need to succeed more/better. I try to keep an open mind always. That said, I'm not just going to take your word for it. Present your case. It's easy to basically just say you disagree. That's not real helpful though.

Lately things have been good though, and I'm happy to see that.

Thanks! And yes, I'm not here to compete with anyone and yes anyone is more than welcome to do their own work to show us all the right way if I'm wrong. And if I am indeed wrong, I'd like see them error of my ways so I can stop messing up and have the tools I need to succeed more/better. I try to keep an open mind always. That said, I'm not just going to take your word for it. Present your case. It's easy to basically just say you disagree. That's not real helpful though.

I know I'm not supposed to be mean, so let it be known I mean no I'll will.

I would love to see results from your own testing. Test media used and what rifle and barrel you used. Maybe even a happy face pic of you while you are cutting bullets in half to show how they are constructed. Better yet a documentation of you testing bullet performance in test media. With a pic of you doing it. Better yet a documentation of you actually hunting with any bullet and the results of your hunt.

I'm sure that was very mean to some of you. For you I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you.

I would love to see results from your own testing. Test media used and what rifle and barrel you used. Maybe even a happy face pic of you while you are cutting bullets in half to show how they are constructed. Better yet a documentation of you testing bullet performance in test media. With a pic of you doing it. Better yet a documentation of you actually hunting with any bullet and the results of your hunt.

I'm sure that was very mean to some of you. For you I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you.
Wow. You stay classy, Steve. You mean no ill will, huh? Are we really supposed to believe that?

Wow just wow I was put off by your baseless accusations against me for asking for clarification. You and your followers sure jumped on me even though I was right and you admitted it. Now this uncalled for bs. Seriously? I don't know what your deal is Steve. You and your friends sit there and complain about people being "trolls". Then you guys spend your whole time accusing people of stuff, talking trash, harassing, etc. This has to be hands down the most unprofessional conduct I have ever seen in the industry. You have the right to run your business how you like. I can tell you though this type of bully behavior doesn't sit well with people. You are loosing customers I know because I have received plenty of messages saying that from people who I have never even talked to before on here. You definitely lost me at this point. I mean this for your own good you should take a look in the mirror. You aren't going to survive as a small company if you're constantly putting down potential customers and doing stuff like this. I've come across this guy's stuff quite a bit in here and he's even tried defending me when your hammer fans were harassing me. He has done nothing to warrant this from what I've seen and has been polite and professional. He's posted some interesting and in depth stuff here that I have read. Why you are trying to insinuate that he's a fake and should prove to you that he does this is beyond ridiculous. I'll tell you what your fans told me. Nobody owes you anything. Who are you and where do you get off. You are a small business owner of a new bullet company not Brian litz or any of the other top dogs. You keep treating people like this and making baseless accusations against people you won't have a small business anymore. Your fans in here won't keep you afloat forever. Again you choose how to run your business and conduct yourself. This is a public forum anyone can read including outsiders. You are loosing customers from this type of behavior. I don't know this petey guy but after this and coming to bat for me a stranger. Petey send me a message so we can connect and I'll buy you a beer. I've dealt with 3 small business owners in this forum you, the owner of badland bullets I don't remember his screen name, and the owner of apex afterburners. Both of them were very professional even when I corrected the badlands guy on something. They acted in a professional manner and that earns business. I have never used either one but I definitely will try their bullets now instead of yours. It's hard to believe not long ago I was telling a friend how helpful you seemed and I was looking into running your bullets. Clearly I was wrong about you. I'm sure based off recent history you and your crew of fans will be making accusations against me for saying this to you and follow with the trash talk and hypocrisy. Knock yourselves out all you want it will prove my point. I'll simply ignore the hot air and focus on those in the forum who can conduct themselves in a professional manner. Truly I hope this gets through to you and I see a change for the better. I don't know if anyone has been this blunt with you before about what's going on and what you're not seeing.

Wow just wow I was put off by your baseless accusations against me for asking for clarification. You and your followers sure jumped on me even though I was right and you admitted it. Now this uncalled for bs. Seriously? I don't know what your deal is Steve. You and your friends sit there and complain about people being "trolls". Then you guys spend your whole time accusing people of stuff, talking trash, harassing, etc. This has to be hands down the most unprofessional conduct I have ever seen in the industry. You have the right to run your business how you like. I can tell you though this type of bully behavior doesn't sit well with people. You are loosing customers I know because I have received plenty of messages saying that from people who I have never even talked to before on here. You definitely lost me at this point. I mean this for your own good you should take a look in the mirror. You aren't going to survive as a small company if you're constantly putting down potential customers and doing stuff like this. I've come across this guy's stuff quite a bit in here and he's even tried defending me when your hammer fans were harassing me. He has done nothing to warrant this from what I've seen and has been polite and professional. He's posted some interesting and in depth stuff here that I have read. Why you are trying to insinuate that he's a fake and should prove to you that he does this is beyond ridiculous. I'll tell you what your fans told me. Nobody owes you anything. Who are you and where do you get off. You are a small business owner of a new bullet company not Brian litz or any of the other top dogs. You keep treating people like this and making baseless accusations against people you won't have a small business anymore. Your fans in here won't keep you afloat forever. Again you choose how to run your business and conduct yourself. This is a public forum anyone can read including outsiders. You are loosing customers from this type of behavior. I don't know this petey guy but after this and coming to bat for me a stranger. Petey send me a message so we can connect and I'll buy you a beer. I've dealt with 3 small business owners in this forum you, the owner of badland bullets I don't remember his screen name, and the owner of apex afterburners. Both of them were very professional even when I corrected the badlands guy on something. They acted in a professional manner and that earns business. I have never used either one but I definitely will try their bullets now instead of yours. It's hard to believe not long ago I was telling a friend how helpful you seemed and I was looking into running your bullets. Clearly I was wrong about you. I'm sure based off recent history you and your crew of fans will be making accusations against me for saying this to you and follow with the trash talk and hypocrisy. Knock yourselves out all you want it will prove my point. I'll simply ignore the hot air and focus on those in the forum who can conduct themselves in a professional manner. Truly I hope this gets through to you and I see a change for the better. I don't know if anyone has been this blunt with you before about what's going on and what you're not seeing.
Well said, Sir! Relentless and unmoderated disrespectful behavior is getting old. I know it also affects this site and members to participate/contribute actively, just as @Petey308 is sharing. Only @Len Backus or @Chris can stop this, and I am not talking about locking or deleting this thread. We can all learn with civil and open-minded discussion. The Golden Rule rocks! ✌️

Why don't you try his request , and find out.
Why? Why do I need to do that? There are plenty in this forum that know who I am, have seen my face, have seen videos I've made, pictures of my hunts and documentation of them. Why do I need to show my face and "proof" that it's me doing all this on a public forum? Is my privacy not a valid concern? Are my posts invalid without pictures of me smiling holding a cross-sectioned bullet? And when would it end? Who's to say you all actually believe it's me in the pictures? Or that you don't say I'm standing next to an animal someone else killed?

I'm taking note of who seems to have the most issues with me here. There's a pattern and common denominator.

Why? Why do I need to do that? There are plenty in this forum that know who I am, have seen my face, have seen videos I've made, pictures of my hunts and documentation of them. Why do I need to show my face and "proof" that it's me doing all this on a public forum? Is my privacy not a valid concern? Are my posts invalid without pictures of me smiling holding a cross-sectioned bullet? And when would it end? Who's to say you all actually believe it's me in the pictures? Or that you don't say I'm standing next to an animal someone else killed?

I'm taking note of who seems to have the most issues with me here. There's a pattern and common denominator.
Agreed! There is nothing you can do to satisfy everybody. It does NOT matter if Bryan Litz and all the top ballisticians in the industry will do the testing. One thing for sure is it will further divide the LRH membership.

It's called putting your money where your mouth is. I don't know you or who you are I read your post , they seem interesting , but it seems you ride both sides of the fence on most all issues not really taking a stand on anything until it comes too Hammer bullets and Steve and that seems always too be negative with your 2 or 3 followers.

It's called putting your money where your mouth is. I don't know you or who you are I read your post , they seem interesting , but it seems you ride both sides of the fence on most all issues not really taking a stand on anything until it comes too Hammer bullets and Steve and that seems always too be negative with your 2 or 3 followers.
That's your perception. I'm not selling anything. Why do I need to put my money where my mouth is?

Why would I firmly take a stand on obviously hot topic issues here? Why can't I be open minded and just share information and my thoughts, opinions, and preferences? What game are we actually playing here?

I'm not here for followers.

So much for that….🤷‍♂️
F2635AA4-40B0-45F8-9095-CDA12129FBBC.gif