Norma BondStrike, TipStrike, and J&A Abram bullets

That's your perception. I'm not selling anything. Why do I need to put my money where my mouth is?

Why would I firmly take a stand on obviously hot topic issues here? Why can't I be open minded and just share information and my thoughts, opinions, and preferences? What game are we actually playing here?

I'm not here for followers.
Advice of the day.jpg

BRRRRT!

Life is too short for the negative BS gents….this is a forum of individuals all with similar passions. Cordial disagreements are fine but ****ing contests are unproductive. We are all here because we love the same things, let's remember that. My mother always used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all." She's a smart woman 😉

Life is too short for the negative BS gents….this is a forum of individuals all with similar passions. Cordial disagreements are fine but ****ing contests are unproductive. We are all here because we love the same things, let's remember that. My mother always used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all." She's a smart woman 😉
Well said, Sir!

If I may ask, what is your process for sectioning a bullet? If you use a milling machine, how do you hold the bullet?
I'm using a 1/2" end mill and a vise to secure the bullet. I polish them if needed with some 120 grit sandpaper after that.

Before that, I used a file or belt sander. The lead clogs the file and belt pretty quick though.

If I may ask, what is your process for sectioning a bullet? If you use a milling machine, how do you hold the bullet?
Here's a few pics of a Berger hybrid, Hornady A-tip, and an ALCO RBAT I did with a file quite some time back. I just happen to have these pics in my phone. So you can see it's not too hard to do even with simple tools, it's just tedious lol.

E227EEF1-C1AF-4B6E-BAD9-A7EC798505B9.jpeg
739A9D11-2477-4CAF-B62D-5D913E6C41F3.jpeg
3F219AFE-94C5-4CDD-AEB3-2E3B344984AD.jpeg
2B01799F-A78B-4113-86B7-F6B755AA2D6A.jpeg
E409CB28-9638-4958-9851-D456639FE916.jpeg
B3411973-8644-47BD-BEFF-EA031AC8659F.jpeg
045462B0-2F98-49B4-8597-D868EA5808DA.jpeg

Wow just wow I was put off by your baseless accusations against me for asking for clarification. You and your followers sure jumped on me even though I was right and you admitted it. Now this uncalled for bs. Seriously? I don't know what your deal is Steve. You and your friends sit there and complain about people being "trolls". Then you guys spend your whole time accusing people of stuff, talking trash, harassing, etc. This has to be hands down the most unprofessional conduct I have ever seen in the industry. You have the right to run your business how you like. I can tell you though this type of bully behavior doesn't sit well with people. You are loosing customers I know because I have received plenty of messages saying that from people who I have never even talked to before on here. You definitely lost me at this point. I mean this for your own good you should take a look in the mirror. You aren't going to survive as a small company if you're constantly putting down potential customers and doing stuff like this. I've come across this guy's stuff quite a bit in here and he's even tried defending me when your hammer fans were harassing me. He has done nothing to warrant this from what I've seen and has been polite and professional. He's posted some interesting and in depth stuff here that I have read. Why you are trying to insinuate that he's a fake and should prove to you that he does this is beyond ridiculous. I'll tell you what your fans told me. Nobody owes you anything. Who are you and where do you get off. You are a small business owner of a new bullet company not Brian litz or any of the other top dogs. You keep treating people like this and making baseless accusations against people you won't have a small business anymore. Your fans in here won't keep you afloat forever. Again you choose how to run your business and conduct yourself. This is a public forum anyone can read including outsiders. You are loosing customers from this type of behavior. I don't know this petey guy but after this and coming to bat for me a stranger. Petey send me a message so we can connect and I'll buy you a beer. I've dealt with 3 small business owners in this forum you, the owner of badland bullets I don't remember his screen name, and the owner of apex afterburners. Both of them were very professional even when I corrected the badlands guy on something. They acted in a professional manner and that earns business. I have never used either one but I definitely will try their bullets now instead of yours. It's hard to believe not long ago I was telling a friend how helpful you seemed and I was looking into running your bullets. Clearly I was wrong about you. I'm sure based off recent history you and your crew of fans will be making accusations against me for saying this to you and follow with the trash talk and hypocrisy. Knock yourselves out all you want it will prove my point. I'll simply ignore the hot air and focus on those in the forum who can conduct themselves in a professional manner. Truly I hope this gets through to you and I see a change for the better. I don't know if anyone has been this blunt with you before about what's going on and what you're not seeing.
This discussion is better left for behind closed doors as it reflects poorly on all members

This discussion is better left for behind closed doors as it reflects poorly on all members
Let's be fair then on other comments that fit the same bill. A lot happens out in the open and it looks unchecked when not called out openly. There can be merit to open "discussions".

That said, this sort of thing shouldn't be a problem at all and we shouldn't have to be talking about it right now. I implore anyone to go back and see how this started in this particular thread. Completely out of nowhere is my perspective.

@112Savage after your comment on my other thread about the interlock rings, I thought you'd be interested to see where it is on the TipStrike. It's definitely low like the SST, but it's also jot a boat tail.

Unfortunately, I haven't tested these enough on game to say how much of a difference there is with things like jacket separation or over-expansion.

Thanks again for sharing all this information, and the time you put in to it. Greatly appreciated.

The Tipstrike looks like a Tipped FB Interlock, but without the exterior ring, and we all know how good those bullets are.

That's your perception. I'm not selling anything. Why do I need to put my money where my mouth is?

Why would I firmly take a stand on obviously hot topic issues here? Why can't I be open minded and just share information and my thoughts, opinions, and preferences? What game are we actually playing here?

Wow just wow I was put off by your baseless accusations against me for asking for clarification. You and your followers sure jumped on me even though I was right and you admitted it. Now this uncalled for bs. Seriously? I don't know what your deal is Steve. You and your friends sit there and complain about people being "trolls". Then you guys spend your whole time accusing people of stuff, talking trash, harassing, etc. This has to be hands down the most unprofessional conduct I have ever seen in the industry. You have the right to run your business how you like. I can tell you though this type of bully behavior doesn't sit well with people. You are loosing customers I know because I have received plenty of messages saying that from people who I have never even talked to before on here. You definitely lost me at this point. I mean this for your own good you should take a look in the mirror. You aren't going to survive as a small company if you're constantly putting down potential customers and doing stuff like this. I've come across this guy's stuff quite a bit in here and he's even tried defending me when your hammer fans were harassing me. He has done nothing to warrant this from what I've seen and has been polite and professional. He's posted some interesting and in depth stuff here that I have read. Why you are trying to insinuate that he's a fake and should prove to you that he does this is beyond ridiculous. I'll tell you what your fans told me. Nobody owes you anything. Who are you and where do you get off. You are a small business owner of a new bullet company not Brian litz or any of the other top dogs. You keep treating people like this and making baseless accusations against people you won't have a small business anymore. Your fans in here won't keep you afloat forever. Again you choose how to run your business and conduct yourself. This is a public forum anyone can read including outsiders. You are loosing customers from this type of behavior. I don't know this petey guy but after this and coming to bat for me a stranger. Petey send me a message so we can connect and I'll buy you a beer. I've dealt with 3 small business owners in this forum you, the owner of badland bullets I don't remember his screen name, and the owner of apex afterburners. Both of them were very professional even when I corrected the badlands guy on something. They acted in a professional manner and that earns business. I have never used either one but I definitely will try their bullets now instead of yours. It's hard to believe not long ago I was telling a friend how helpful you seemed and I was looking into running your bullets. Clearly I was wrong about you. I'm sure based off recent history you and your crew of fans will be making accusations against me for saying this to you and follow with the trash talk and hypocrisy. Knock yourselves out all you want it will prove my point. I'll simply ignore the hot air and focus on those in the forum who can conduct themselves in a professional manner. Truly I hope this gets through to you and I see a change for the better. I don't know if anyone has been this blunt with you before about what's going on and what you're not seeing.
Everything you posted on this rant is fake news , bluntly saying.

Don't bother wasting your time he's just trying to start something. You put out good information and from the comments people like and appreciate it. Don't get baited into the drama. Thanks for what you do and for always being professional on here. I look forward to reading more from you on here.

Here's a few pics of a Berger hybrid, Hornady A-tip, and an ALCO RBAT I did with a file quite some time back. I just happen to have these pics in my phone. So you can see it's not too hard to do even with simple tools, it's just tedious lol.

View attachment 399574View attachment 399575View attachment 399576View attachment 399577View attachment 399578View attachment 399579View attachment 399580
I dunno man, gonna need a picture of this, your face, driver's license and junk altogether to prove you really did this 😂