First day with Norma 143 Grain Bondstrike Ammo

I must admit I'm very skeptical about the .615 bc…just looking at the cross section picture I don't see what's so different about this pill than a Nosler accubond, hornady interbond, or swift scirocco (other than the pure copper jacket on the swift)…they all have bcs around .5…. Is this really a world apart from those others in terms of sleekness? I don't see it.

That's not saying I've predetermined it's not true, I just don't see the big difference yet.ba
I must admit I'm very skeptical about the .615 bc…just looking at the cross section picture I don't see what's so different about this pill than a Nosler accubond, hornady interbond, or swift scirocco (other than the pure copper jacket on the swift)…they all have bcs around .5…. Is this really a world apart from those others in terms of sleekness? I don't see it.

That's not saying I've predetermined it's not true, I just don't see the big difference yet.
based on the velocity and drop at 1010 yards it seems like its probably around 6

I ran the ballistics through TRASOL after shooting it out to 1010 yards. Based on 2663 fps from LabRadar, entered .615 BC, 83 degrees, 29.55 Hg, 68% humidity it's 8.86 mils. I was at 8.9 so seems like these guys are off to an honest start.
That's awesome to hear, I was sure the BC was wrong. Good stuff. Excellent performance on hogs so far