nikon spot on turret

Looked closely at it; no like it. Too dependent on variables like altitude, temperature, etc. If I shot at the same place all the time at a relatively constant temperature I might be interested in spending a hundred bucks to try it. But that's not practical.

After getting the opportunity to try one out 2 years ago I know have two of Nikon's Custom Turret's.
I do freelance PR/Shooting Event's for Nikon and need everything to work when showing off a product. Like anything custom, the more details you can add the better. Know the MV off a chrono and not the ammo box, measure the scope height mid bore to mid scope. All these little things help enhance your accuracy. I got my turret's in .257 WBY mag and .300 Win.. I have used both rifles in Texas during the summer and Kansas during the winter with no accuracy issues at all. I am also a big BDC fan because I have used Spot On and to know what my bullet is doing when it leaves the barrel. In fact, I haven't spent more then 1 round on my last 8 deer. The longest shot being 623 yards where I harvested 2 Ks. doe. If you like the idea of dialing in to a known distance I think you will be happy with the acuracy provided by a Nikon Custom Turret. If I didn't have the hands on experience with this product i woudn't be telling you it will work for you.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.