Nightforce vs Leupold warranty?

You be fine either the SHV. Either magnification you choose you'll be fine. I do think you'd be much happier with the Nightforce! Also look at the ZEISS Conquest 4 line. Very nice optics. Those would be the 2 I would seriously consider. If you were closer you could try before you buy😂
I have a conquest v4 6-24 on my ar10 I just finished. Seems solid so far

I'm an absolute noob when it comes to long range shooting. I'm slowly buying some gear and bought a few books to learn as much as I can before I get a chance to go shoot. I'm leaning toward the higher mag scopes because the guy who ill be hunting Wyoming with, and the guys that offered to take me to my first 1k yard shoot both suggested mag over 15 if I am able to get it. Just trying to feel my way through this expensive stuff . It's all Greek to me

Out of all the rifle accuracy problems that apply directly to the customers scopes I have checked over the years, the problems directly relating to turrets and dialing failures.
1- NightForce only one, the guy fell in the mountains and bent the top turret oval in shape making a hard spot while dialing, but the scope still worked and dialed correctly, sent back to NF excellent warranty and fast.
The other scopes are not in the same playing field.
2 Leupold Vx5 & Vx6 and Zeiss V6. For these scopes dont lose your paper work and make sure you register your scope online for the warranty, you will need it !!!!!!!!!
3 Vortex ( **** )
You just spoke the gospel!! Everyone talking about Joe they have all used Leupold and Vortex warranty😂. I like buying when I don't have to use the warranty. Good lord knows I've spent plenty to figure that out!!

Back in the early 1990's I had a Freedom Arms .454 that ate scopes left and right. I called Leupold about their 2 1/2-8X32. The guy told me, "Your pipsqueak hand gun will never break our scope", so I bought one. It was about the twelfth scope on it. Most lasted about 300 rounds. So did this one. Leupold replaced it with a new model with better glass and it never failed. I mean I fired hundreds of 240 grainers at 2, 014 feet per second. When I got too old to hold on tight, I sold it. I guess the guy is still using it. I never heard from him.

I think I'm in the lucky group with my Leupold products. I've had probably a dozen and never had a single issue. From vxr to vx2 on a 338 win mag to the lrp on a custom 280 to my vx5hd on a 7mag. Never a hitch. That's why vx6hd and nxs are still in the running. Can't seem to make myself turn away from the leupold

Hello all. Wondering who if any have had some experience with Nightforce scope warranty? I'm purchasing a new scope that will serve as a hunting scope out to 400 as well as a target scope out to 1,000. Narrowed it to the Nightforce nxs 5.5-22, the nx8 4-32, leupold vx6 4-24, and the zeiss v6 5-30. After reading some many horror stories lately about Zeiss warranty issues, I might steer clear of them. I know Leupold generally is pretty reputable and I own a half dozen of them with no reliability issues thus far. How does the Nightforce warranty stack up? Thanks in advance for any info . I really appreciate your time. Cheers

Nightforce is the only brand of scope I will buy. Sometimes I will buy a used NX8 or SHV on here and then send it back to Nightforce just for piece of mind. They will put the scope through all sorts of testing and then ship it back to me no questions asked. Nothing like getting 400+ dollars off by buying used and then having it be good as new after Nightforce ships it back to me. Their customer service is hands down the best.

Hello all. Wondering who if any have had some experience with Nightforce scope warranty? I'm purchasing a new scope that will serve as a hunting scope out to 400 as well as a target scope out to 1,000. Narrowed it to the Nightforce nxs 5.5-22, the nx8 4-32, leupold vx6 4-24, and the zeiss v6 5-30. After reading some many horror stories lately about Zeiss warranty issues, I might steer clear of them. I know Leupold generally is pretty reputable and I own a half dozen of them with no reliability issues thus far. How does the Nightforce warranty stack up? Thanks in advance for any info . I really appreciate your time. Cheers
If you just choose between NF and Zeiss you won't need to worry about warranty! Leopold backs their products but the numerous times I've sent them scopes and rings I finally said WT# am I wasting my time for!! Every single one has had issues I still have a warrantied scope in the box just because I don't want to mount it and wind up sending it back again after using it. No more big L for me unless it's the five letter big L

NF is great to deal with. I just got a scope back from them to repair a minor issue. They're a little slow, but got me lined out no questions asked.

NF is great to deal with. I just got a scope back from them to repair a minor issue. They're a little slow, but got me lined out no questions asked.
My experience with NF was just the opposite: very friendly, efficient customer service rep on the phone and fast turnaround, with no questions asked to prove my purchase.

I have had horrible customer service issues with leupold, so much that i sold every scope and product of theirs that i had. The customer service i get through nightfore has been the total opposite. Easy to deal with and product taken care of and replaced quickly.

Recent Posts