Nightforce Warranty

Check the parallax adjustment. Clean lenses carefully. Change magnification settings and view at long and close range. Have your eye tested. If you have not used the scope in five years; you could have eyes that need a professional opinion. If everything checks out then remove scope and send in to Nightforce.

Sounds like its lost all its gas which doesn't happen by just sitting in a safe but could be a manufacturing problem that has taken time to show itself.

They would quickly be able to assess the reason why & whether it is a warrantable issue!

I don't think any manufacturer would cover abuse or accidental damage or improper fitting nor should they.
Vortex covers anything that happens to a Vortex scope......manufacturer defect, accident, even stupidity......like running over a scope with your bulldozer. Don't ask me how I know.....I have some interesting friends. :) :) :)

I'm not a fan of vortex optics, but I wish everyone used their warranty.
I too have seen them cover absolute stupidity without question.
I dont think you'll have any problems with NF, but I've never heard of anyone needing to use the warranty on one!!

Anyone know what the Nightforce warranty is? I pulled out my 6.5x284 to do some long range prairie dog shooting. The scope seemed cloudy? Haven't used it in 5 years.
Please let us know what they tell you and how they deal with it. (I also suspect loss of nitrogen gas.) I have 3 NF's but have never had a problem requiring me to contact them.

NF c/s is top notch. A friend of mine bought a used NF scope here on the Hide and after about 1000 rounds it wasnt tracking true (NOT a common NF problem by the way). He called NF c/s and sent it in and they sent him a new scope because the problem happened to be unable to fix easily. Something to say about a company that will send you a brand new $2300 scope after using the old one for several years.

I had a problem with a NF scope called them, sent it in and they sent me a new scope. Great customer service.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.