New to reloading and long range hunting.

The thought is entertaining but actually its a name of a bar in Stitzer that makes a great burger. Years back we stopped there while we were doing some data testing at 2700 yards with a few rifles. I see Werley is from that area according to his Name info that is always posted in which would be in SW Wisconsin.

iamosoh
JH

Welcome from North Carolina. Like your self I joint this group of great people on here I believe a year ago now and have only been reloading for about 8 months now and now planning a custom rifle build once you get to talking to people on here and researching long range shooting and hunting and being able to shoot way out there i have to admit it gets addicting for sure lol.but any ways welcome again and remember just have fun with what ever equipment you have or ranges you are able to shoot and practice as much as you can and don't be afraid to ask questions the are plenty of people on here that are willing to help

Hello and welcome from down south in Louisiana! I have not gotten to reload like I have wanted to due to the impossible task of finding components! But when I do reload it's great! My dad killed a deer this year with my reloads and it was so fulfilling. As far as shooting! Any time no mater the distance that you are shooting with your son is a great time!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.